Skippah 31-Dec-17
xi 01-Jan-18
Fatkid1979 01-Jan-18
Come november 02-Jan-18
Pitbull 02-Jan-18
30-Dec-17

Pitbull's embedded Photo
Pitbull's embedded Photo
Good afternoon i shot a nice size buck this morning blood trail completely disappeared anyone know a blood trail dog I’m in West Bridgewater not completely south shore but close enough. Call me 305 587-3188

30-Dec-17
Wow blook looks good

30-Dec-17
Any info?

30-Dec-17
Still searching haven’t seen anymore blood search continues. No calls from dog trackers.

30-Dec-17
Wish i was closer, not sure if its thick winter fat that stops the blood or what but i went threw this a few days ago, and again a few years back with the mozzle loader. I would try to get back to the blood and try to isolate your bucks tracks in the snow from all the others. Most deer ive hit brake off from the rest left or right and lay in the thick stuff. Dont over think it work slow and remember most deer dont go far before trying to bed down.

30-Dec-17
Pitbull, looks like a lot of drops of real dark blood. Almost like it stood there. How did the deer react on the shot. Also, dog tracking wounded deer in mass is illegal.

30-Dec-17
Xi, but, season is closed, so he is just walking his dog in the woods, not aware that there happens to be a deer nearby....lol

30-Dec-17
Honestly i dont care. I have let my dog follow blood just to see if he could. I didnt have a weapon so im not hunting. And when the time comes that i need him or maybe one of you out hear in north central need him, ill just be anouther one of thous annoying people walking thier dog during hunting season.

30-Dec-17
Xi that wasn’t where he was shot blood trail lead me there. Deer jumped and ran like hell when he was shot. I still have not recovered the arrow either. Blood was off and on but when it was flowing it poured out of him.

30-Dec-17
Xi that wasn’t where he was shot blood trail lead me there. Deer jumped and ran like hell when he was shot. I still have not recovered the arrow either. Blood was off and on but when it was flowing it poured out of him.

30-Dec-17
were you hunting near west bridgewater, id be happy to help look tomorrow... i'm in easton DM me

30-Dec-17
Looks real dark, liver hit maybe ? That's a lot of drops.

30-Dec-17
Amazing it shut off... It is on the darkish side, not that super maroon classic liver blood to me, but trending that way. It was noted above to go back, slow down, and try to isolate tracks matching blood and really see if you can figure out if they go off to the sides. Fingers crossed for you pit pull.

31-Dec-17
Thanks everyone about to be out on the search again this morning searching tracks was going good until it started snowing. I did receive a message for a dog tracker so I will be calling in a couple hours

31-Dec-17
Where are you I’m in Weymouth and maybe able to help

31-Dec-17
Hope u find him good luck.

31-Dec-17
Searched all day today found good blood again then it disappeared no recovery.

31-Dec-17
Sorry to hear this. Atleast is cold as hell, you could probly leave it out with guts in it for a couple days in these temps

31-Dec-17
Plan right now is to go out tomorrow I owe that to the deer. It will be a birthday present to find this guy. Happy New Year. Let’s start prepping the 2018 hunting season. #obsessed

31-Dec-17
Good luck, hope you find him, sounds like he's definitely dead

01-Jan-18
Good luck, perseverance will pay off.

01-Jan-18
Pitbull and I looked until an old lady called the cops for us being on her property. What was hilarious, aside from us being legal, was that the cop that came was Pitbull's friend. He even gave us a ride back to Pitbull's house. We never found the deer. We got beat down by the thick brush and so many thorns that it went thru both pairs of pants we each had. We did a grid search and came up with nothing. Found the bedding and some blood from the deer, but no deer. So many different parcels, it is a deer paradise. Because they all go between houses. No deer, but it was great spending time with another fellow hunter. Hit me up anytime Pit. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday.

02-Jan-18
That old lady must have been happy to see you guys leave in the cruiser. Justice was served!!

02-Jan-18
lol come November thanks for your help fatkid till next time.

• Sitka Gear