Heartshot 31-Dec-17
Passthrough 31-Dec-17
notme 31-Dec-17
Heartshot 31-Dec-17
Heartshot 31-Dec-17
31-Dec-17

Heartshot's embedded Photo
Heartshot's embedded Photo
Last day for many I’ll be going till end of jan this May be one of the coldest hunts I’ve done was out yesterday 6 hrs saw 3 squirrels was out fri 4 hs saw 1 squirrel let’s this morning is betterlast 2 days were afternoon hunts man it’s cold

31-Dec-17
Damn I'm cold sitting here at home drinking my morning coffee ! Good luck im sending a tex to deer gods for a fat one to come by early .

31-Dec-17
Thanks paul I need it today tons of tracks in this area past couple of days just haven’t seen them hoping my hunch that they r coming through in morning is right

31-Dec-17
Gl Buddy!!! Im there in spirit with ya..i watched deer under my stand between 1-4 yesterday..

31-Dec-17
V It’s been tough in the northeast corner for me been a tough 5 yrs or so now. Next yr back to central ct gonna head back to some old spots tried to stay closer to home hasn’t worked out lol. I need some of that voodoo mojo from the elf so kick him in the pants for me so the deer gods will help me out . Wind is picking up pretty good now

31-Dec-17
Good luck buddy ! One thing I learned in the cold weather don’t text much lol my hands got cold fist ! Good luck again ! Steve

31-Dec-17
Damn dude i guess by process of elimination youll end up hunting ffld cnty in 10 -15yrs..you know deer behind every tree...lol

Kick him,hell im going to stomp on his boy parts..i think he brought the ccccold with him..lol

31-Dec-17
Just had 3 small does walk by at about 60 yards 2 skippers 1 medium wind gust came through snapped a branch off about 20 yards from the bigger doe she jumped about 10 ft in the air all 3 about 100 yards now walking away from me typical of how this season has gone

31-Dec-17
Thanks Steve I’m trying buddy. V I might try done 12 next yr also

31-Dec-17
Winds r now blowing well over 20 mph wind chill where I am says feels like -9 wind keeps making white out conditions from blowing snow I now feel like I’m in Saskatchewan but with seeing far less deer this is stupid and I’m the idiot that’s out here I’m packing it in guys this is just brutal might try again later but probably not Happy New Yr guys

31-Dec-17
Goodluck! Stay warm!

31-Dec-17
Dude last time we did a live hunt it was -20wc...we got frost bite on our eyeballs..lol

31-Dec-17
V u ain’t lying that day sucked might try and head out to different spot later big pines old growth will help block the wind deer cut through it so we will see after I thaw out

31-Dec-17
Back at it in the heavy old pines now I need the deer to show up

• Sitka Gear