Bowhunt3138 31-Dec-17
xi 01-Jan-18
Proline 01-Jan-18
bigsevig 01-Jan-18
xi 01-Jan-18
Will 02-Jan-18
Buck Grunt 03-Jan-18
31-Dec-17
Sorry to here. He was a really nice guy. I never met anyone with the same passion for white tails as Charlie. One book in particular he wrote was called “Hunting whitetails by the moon” He predicted rut activity by the moon phase by observing deer at his place. I planned my archery vacation for 20 years based on Charlie’s prediction. He was never really more than a couple days off for chasing activity. RIP Charlie. They are all 12 pointers in heaven.

31-Dec-17
didnt know that. he sent me an autographed book. r.i.p.

31-Dec-17
That's a shame. Rest In Peace.

31-Dec-17
I'm shocked! My thoughts and prayers to his family.

31-Dec-17
What ?? How and when ? That sucks !!!

01-Jan-18
Holy crap, he was the Guru for moon phase hunting. Prayers and condolences to his family as well.

01-Jan-18
Terrible news. Always liked reading his stuff. Looks like he was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Cancers sucks folks. Never turn down the opportunity to donate to cancer research. No gift is to small.

01-Jan-18

bigsevig's embedded Photo
bigsevig's embedded Photo
here is my book he gave me and wrote in. sad day in deer hunting.

01-Jan-18
Holy Lord Bob, that's priceless !

02-Jan-18
BigSevig - very cool. Sad to hear of his passing. He certainly had a huge contribution to the collective knowledge pool on Whitetail deer.

03-Jan-18
Several years ago I went to one of his seminars because I am a big fan of his "Lunar Rut Predictions" and I also love his great whitetail photographs. When the seminar came to an end, I had also learned that Charles Alsheimer was a deeply religious man who loved his family and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Ultimately Charles Alsheimer dedicated his life to his family, his country, his faith and his passion for whitetails and for that he was an impressive and outstanding man.

• Sitka Gear