JayD 03-Jan-18
Babysaph 03-Jan-18
JayD 03-Jan-18
Rutbuster 03-Jan-18
Babysaph 03-Jan-18
JayD 03-Jan-18
Rutbuster 03-Jan-18
31-Dec-17
I'm going to sit in the ground blind this evening and try to fill a bow tag. It's been a tough season for me this year, How about you guys? How many of you all hunt on the last day? I've actually taken a deer on the last day a time or two when I had a tag left. So, wish me luck, I am deerless this year.

31-Dec-17
Having buck tag soup next week lol However i did take a doe in archery, 1 deer is just about enough for wife and myself to eat ,

31-Dec-17
I saw several deer this afternoon while out feeding the cattle. They were all near the briers browsing.

31-Dec-17
I'm in the blind now. I shot high this morning and shaved a hand full of hair off a big doe. I've been blessed on the last day a few times.

31-Dec-17
Good job for braving the cold today! I wanted to get one last day in but too much going on. Dirty boogers were laughing at me though as I came back home from the store from getting party supplies for my daughters party - I had to nice bucks run across the driveway! One may have been a shooter and the other was close - hopefully they will be here next Fall!

31-Dec-17
I had two mature does come in just before 5:00. They were skittish, but I was able to punch a tag with one of them.

31-Dec-17
Congrats Woodstick.

31-Dec-17
Congrats

31-Dec-17
Good deal Woodstock. That's hanging in there.

31-Dec-17
I hunted today ! I passed on 6 does and their fawns this evening. ! 16degrees in Wirt Co, dang cold ! Ran my Trapline this morning ! I killed 2 does and a 6 pt with Archery this year ! Now , waiting on a call to go to New Mexico for a Mt Lion hunt ! God bless you guys

01-Jan-18
How many coyotes this year so far Ron?

02-Jan-18
I finally killed a nice buck on the last day. I had seen this deer on my trail cameras all fall. I have been seeing him for several years and would guess he would be close the the minimum Pope and young. He has a big white spot on his side and there is no mistaking him. I couldn't believe it when he walked under my stand before legal shooting light. I was almost too cold to shoot. Almost. I would guess that buck would score about 120 from the pics I had on the trail camera. It was the biggest deer I have ever shot on the last day. I was real glad to get him.

02-Jan-18
Congratulations!

02-Jan-18
Congrats JR.

02-Jan-18
Congrats to both of you guys. I braved the woods for the last time this year last Thursday. It was 7 degrees when I hit the woods. Actually stayed warm. But did not see a single deer.

03-Jan-18
Congrats J.R. The latest I ever killed a buck was Dec. 28th several years ago. There was a 4-5 inch snow on and it was mighty cold.

03-Jan-18
Congrats!

03-Jan-18
you guys havn't heard the whole story....

03-Jan-18
LOL well? Actually be careful what you post because some will call you a liar and say there is no way you could have seen a buck like that the last day here in WV because they have never done it so it must be impossible! LOL

03-Jan-18
Congrats Babysaph. Let here the rest of the story and see some pics of this overgrown spike.

03-Jan-18
Actually the deer had no antlers. He had dropped them and all I could see was his nubs that was left. Had to check it in as an antlerless deer but I still killed the deer I was after so not all was lost. I am going back this week to look for the antlers. As soon as I find them I will post a pic. I think I will glue them on with JB Weld for the pics. LOL

03-Jan-18
LOL I knew there would be a tale being told here!

03-Jan-18
You may want to be careful doing that on this site. Some may assume something other than what actually happened. LOL.

• Sitka Gear