bigbuckbob 12-Jan-18
DeerDan 12-Jan-18
bigbuckbob 12-Jan-18
jax2009r 12-Jan-18
notme 12-Jan-18
Smoothdraw 12-Jan-18
Heartshot 12-Jan-18
02-Jan-18
Here’s the deal when I went to gut her she smelled like pines I know that’s what they r eating right now but even starting to cut her up last night she smells like Christmas morning as my son put it lol. That’s a first for me shot a lot of deer over the yrs but never had one smell that good. Anyone else have that happen. Wondering if ull taste that in the meat. Could be good seasoning lol

02-Jan-18
I have a friend who had a crop damage permit and killed deer over a fields of red and green peppers. He said every time he gutted them, they reeked like peppers.

02-Jan-18
My bro in law said he shot one that was eating in a field with wild garlic..said the deer was pre seasoned....lol

02-Jan-18
Lol damn if we could get them to eat garlic and peppers I’d only have to add the onions and it would be fantastic medium rare delicious

02-Jan-18
Throw in a couple 3 4 6pks and youll be living large..lol

02-Jan-18
in the cold and storms they always head to softwoods for cover out of the wind and cold no matter what state you are in...

02-Jan-18
The deer I harvested from New Brunswick must have been eating Béarnaise sauce, because they tasted like filet mignon.

02-Jan-18
Congrats buddy

02-Jan-18
Hmmm.... Bbb may be on to something.....5 gallon buckets of bernaise sauce under each stand???

02-Jan-18
If it smells like fish...... I have no clue about pines.

02-Jan-18
Swk not yet bud but I’ll tell u it smells fine

06-Jan-18
I can taste it wife and kids can’t but at this point not sure if it’s cause I know it smelled that way or if it really does taste like that owell gonna do corned venison on about 4 lbs had 15 lbs made into kielbasa and just ate bacon wrapped blackstrap for dinner mmmmmmm

12-Jan-18
I shot one Tuesday that also smell like one of those pine car air fresheners. As soon as I rolled it over to field dress thats all I could smell. Kinda nice!

12-Jan-18
Deerdan - was it on her fur, or did the meat smell like pine? Cold winter months with snowfall the deer like to yard up in the pines and hemlocks so I'm thinking its due to brushing up against the trees and getting sap on them.

12-Jan-18
BBB Even the blood had a hint of pine smell. I'm hunting a patch of woods maybe about 400 acres surrounded by houses. Makes me laugh to see deer tracks in the street where i park.

12-Jan-18
Wow, never had that experience before with deer smelling like pine. Strange.

12-Jan-18
i have head the head smell like pine or cedar from rubbing

12-Jan-18
Smells like colonge leave it alone..lol

12-Jan-18
Notme...you crack me up

12-Jan-18
Dan it must be a RI thing lol

• Sitka Gear