Grape 03-Jan-18
Tweed 03-Jan-18
Mike F 03-Jan-18
MuskyBuck 03-Jan-18
MuskyBuck 03-Jan-18
MuskyBuck 03-Jan-18
Bloodtrail 03-Jan-18
03-Jan-18
Just wanted to thank all for the PM's and well wishes in the other thread. Doctors are almost 100% it's not heart related. That is a relief but also a head scratcher. I did just get a PM from a great Bowsiter that said he experienced something pretty much exactly the same. He said they diagnosed his as a stomach issue H.pylori. The symptoms of this are almost exactly those of a heart attack. Anyway thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

03-Jan-18
Rut - Great news it isn't heart related!

03-Jan-18
Super! Good to hear.

03-Jan-18
That's great news....every sunrise is a good one.

03-Jan-18
Must've missed you were having issues.

Glad you're doing well!

03-Jan-18
That's good news! I hope they find the real cause and help you get rid of it!

03-Jan-18
Great to hear it's not the heart. Heart disease runs in my family, but my numbers look really good. However, it's always in the back of my mind when I'm 45 minutes from my truck in the middle of nowhere.

03-Jan-18
Great to hear it's not the heart. Heart disease runs in my family, but my numbers look really good. However, it's always in the back of my mind when I'm 45 minutes from my truck in the middle of nowhere.

03-Jan-18

03-Jan-18
Good news man- stay healthy!!

• Sitka Gear