Gusto 04-Jan-18
Oforalot 04-Jan-18
Nocturnal 04-Jan-18
Hoot 05-Jan-18
Naturelives 05-Jan-18
MuskyBuck 05-Jan-18
RutnStrut 05-Jan-18
04-Jan-18
what I like about you tube, is following hunters, who you never hear about,,,, I was lucky last summer to meet Josh Stein, of the UP in MI,,,,,, if you get a chance, he self films and shoots some nice deer in the big woods,,,, check him out......

any other suggestions?

04-Jan-18
There's a group called The Breaking Point TV. 2 of the guys are from the Stevens Point area and go all over the place.

04-Jan-18
I love youtube. Some info and how to stuff you need to weed through, but there are some great shooting (trad stuff) info on there that helped a lot for me to shoot traditional the correct way. A lot of great old hunting shows and new hunting shows. Plus Trapping, all different types of fishing, etc.

04-Jan-18
With the cold this weekend I rotated between watching Fread Bear movies and reading casekiskas book. Both were time well spent.

04-Jan-18

Konk1's Link
This is a pretty good web show.

04-Jan-18
The hunting public is a great group that hunts mostly public land. Very informative and well filmed.

04-Jan-18
Second the vote for The Hunting Public channel. The shotgun/muzzleloader season hunt videos are great where they show the pressure that the public lands get...makes me not feel so bad....

04-Jan-18
+2 on the hunting public. They chronicle each day of their bow season in addition to the shotgun season hunt in Iowa. They always take time to explain their setup and strategy for each hunt. Some hunts from tree stands, some from the ground including jumping in the gillie suits. I have not experienced Wisconsin public deer activity like these guys show on their videos but then again, they work a hell of a lot harder at it than I do. They seem like a great group of selfless hunting junkies out loving the pursuit.

04-Jan-18
The hunting public forsure. They are very hardcore and hunt extremely hard. God blessed Iowa. I can't wait to go.

Check out Curtis with "Behind The Bow." He's got a passion and tells his story well. He's a public land hunter from Wisconsin too.

05-Jan-18
I subscribe to Tainted Red on You Tube. They have a great show in my opinion. Mainly a guy and his wife from Wisconsin.

05-Jan-18
I agree with behind the bow. It's fun watching guys who get that excited about bow hunting

05-Jan-18
"Buck Rammerz" is a small group of young hunters down the road from Trapper's turf that have a lot of fun and chase some pretty big bucks. And they enjoy putting their hunts on YouTube. They have a couple videos from the 2016 season. Both of the featured hunters are are relatives. Its always fun when you know the hunters and the area.

They are a very fortunate lot of young hunters and hopefully they are grateful! Their families have very large tracts of land in some prime whitetail country.

05-Jan-18
Noc is spot on about Behind the bow.

• Sitka Gear