spike78 07-Jan-18
HunterGatherer 08-Jan-18
Moons22 08-Jan-18
bigsevig 08-Jan-18
pondboy 08-Jan-18
pondboy 08-Jan-18
HunterGatherer 10-Jan-18
07-Jan-18
How is the ice looking in your neck of the woods? Was thinking about making a trip down to fish some of those trout ponds. Would hate to drive all the way down and see open water. Cliff pond? Peters? Thanks guys!

07-Jan-18
havent fished those but i have fished others and there was 5'' easily.

07-Jan-18
Saw kids playing hockey on a small frozen pond near me here in S Dartmouth.

07-Jan-18
I can't imagine it not being frozen this year. Even though it is a bit "warmer" here in winter . Add 4 or 5 degrees to "Cold as a Witches Tit " and its still quite cold.

Last year was completely different . The ground was workable all winter.

07-Jan-18
I live right next to sippican harbor which is the uppermost part of buzzards bay. It's ice locked now, no problem with safenice on the kettle ponds down here fish away

07-Jan-18
Awesome thanks guys

07-Jan-18
Wait did we just give moons the Goahead for fishing in our area?? If he is as good a fisherman as hunter we are screwed down here. Leave some for us to catch buddy

07-Jan-18
DFA, We can stick him on a bay . He won't know the difference until he pulls a blue-crab and we can make up some environmental nonsense about mutations to our crayfish to keep him wondering. He'll set down a beer bottle and then we got him for big money. Hope you have that old fake badge ... Keep it on the down low . He could have spies.

07-Jan-18
Hahahaha now that's funny!! You guys will be rich god forbid if I set a can down!!

07-Jan-18
He’s fine for trout with the limit just don’t let him go after panfish with no limit!

08-Jan-18
Moons- peters has 7". Fished 8" on ashumet yesterday and hammered the rainbows. Heading back Tuesday. Saw 12 guys out on waquaket Saturday! About 4 there. Havn't made it down cape yet. Pimlico, snake pond, lovells, all have solid 6 to 8 at least

08-Jan-18
HG, thanks a lot. Hope this warm week doesn't screw things up too much. It shouldn't. I'll have to call goose hummock or something to see what cliff has. That place is my favorite

08-Jan-18
try calling nickerson....

08-Jan-18
Was out all weekend, 5-8 inches on the pond I fished, catching trout all day with chubs from 5-20 feet of water

08-Jan-18
HG I was also on both ashumet and Peters this weekend!

10-Jan-18
Pondboy, pm me if u ever wanna go! 3 inches of rain might wash us out Friday but it will be back. im the guy fishing 2ft of water that everyone is laughing at...oh if they only knew!! I ice fish to eat venison, I hunt so I can ice fish....brutal cycle haha went Tuesday and cleaned house again, fishing is awesome this last 2 weeks!

• Sitka Gear