Moultrie Mobile
Muddy Climber - The Stalker
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
SixLomaz 07-Jan-18
07-Jan-18

SixLomaz's Link
If interested please PM. Thank you. I have the following for sale local pickup only:

1. Muddy treestand climber - The Stalker - $150. The treestand climber is NEW in the box - never used. For product details follow the link above. I have and use another Muddy The Stalker climber treestand. I am completely satisfied with its performance. It is lightweight, silent. easy to maneuver in/out - up/down, comfortable, and after a season out in the elements still in excellent condition. I have used my stand on trees with less than 9" diameter against manufacturer recommendations - found it sturdy and perfectly fitting my 6' 2" / 240 lbs body frame as I climbed 25 feet above ground. IMPORTANT NOTE: I strongly recommend using on any climber the Third Hand Climbing Stands Stabilizer Straps system along with a safety harness (Muddy provides one with the stand) connected all the time to the tree with a Hunter Safety System Rope-Style Tree Strap. All these safety components will secure your return to family in a healthy state every time without interfering with hunting.

2. Tactacam 3.0 - bow package - $180.

• Sitka Gear