SixLomaz 10-Jan-18
bigbuckbob 10-Jan-18
bb 10-Jan-18
Bigbuckbob 10-Jan-18
Richm444 17-Jan-18
jax2009r 17-Jan-18
Richm444 17-Jan-18
09-Jan-18
Saw a huge buck along I-84 this morning, looked like he was reading the 2018 hunting regulations in preparation for outsmarting the hunters in the area next season. I've got to learn how to read so I can keep up with the learning process these animals have. Amazing!!

I should probably see if I can have a coyote or bobcat give some investment advice for my retirement funds.

4 days left.

09-Jan-18
Saw a huge buck along I-84 this morning, looked like he was reading the 2018 hunting regulations in preparation for outsmarting the hunters in the area next season. I've got to learn how to read so I can keep up with the learning process these animals have. Amazing!!

I should probably see if I can have a coyote or bobcat give some investment advice for my retirement funds.

4 days left.

09-Jan-18
Bob you better retire before you lose your mind! Oh wait too late.

09-Jan-18
That train has left the station

10-Jan-18
Go ahead, guys laugh at this post if you will, but when you hit the woods next season and you see deer calling for UBER to pick them up and move them to the SAFE areas that Doc tells us about, you'll be sorry.

And don't bring your cellphones to your stand locations. I'm reading about how the deer are hijacking your connection and using the GPS in your phone to locate your stand. You'll never see a deer again at this rate. Damn they're getting smart.

10-Jan-18
Did the buck have reading glasses on? What prescription, farsighted or nearsighted?

10-Jan-18
Contacts Six, contacts.

10-Jan-18
Did you ask him to see his nuts? I assume you would want to verify he wasn't an illegal immigrant from Staten Island.

10-Jan-18
Bb, great point. Hopefully he'll be there tomorrow and I'll grab a handful to check it out

17-Jan-18
exit ?

17-Jan-18
I almost hit a huge one there exit 9 / 10 in 2016...early in the morning 4 am....he just appeared out of no where on a foggy day

17-Jan-18
i hunt exit 10

• Sitka Gear