Africa bowhunt 12-Jan-18
Africa bowhunt 15-Jan-18
>>>--arrow1--> 15-Jan-18
Reggiezpop 15-Jan-18
Africa bowhunt 15-Jan-18
10-Jan-18

Africa bowhunt's embedded Photo
Hi guys from the Kwalata team we would just want to wish you all a happy new year may it be a prosperous year for all

We are off on our marketing tour in the USA please feel free to stop buy and have a chat to us at any of the following shows

Houston Safari club 26-28 January Booth number 1053&1152

SCI in las Vegas 31 January to 3 Feb Booth number 602&604

Great American outdoors show Harrisburg 3- 11 February 2018

We hope to see you there , should you not make it to the shows and would like to ask some questions please feel free to contact me

Ryno Botma [email protected]

Visit our website www.kwalatasafaris.co.za

Below is the link to our 2018 promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVlasofK-Q

10-Jan-18

10-Jan-18

10-Jan-18

Bushpig bow hunt
Bushpig bow hunt

10-Jan-18

Africa bowhunt's Link

10-Jan-18

Cape Buffalo bow hunt
Cape Buffalo bow hunt

Africa bowhunt's Link

10-Jan-18
Is it just me that finds it disrespectful to our site to have 1 time posters coming on to advertise their products? I know a lot of us will throw a plug to a respected outfitter or company that we have had experiences with. But......Take out a ad!

10-Jan-18
Yeah usually it's a Bowsite talking about another person's product. Not a straight up free ad like the above.

Talk about tacky

10-Jan-18
I would think if he’s not a sponsor it’ll be disappearing soon as there’s guys and gals who PAY to be sponsors.

10-Jan-18
There are 4 outfitters that are or could be Africa that I saw on the bowsite sponsor list. This is not one of them, at least not under the names above.

11-Jan-18
Hi guys , I don't intend to be a one time post on the forum , I'm an avid bow hunter myself and enjoy reading trough other peoples stories

I posted the prices and ads for that is what we can provide , there is always someone looking for something new

Best regards Ryno

11-Jan-18
Hey....if he books a trip or 2 he might become a sponsor.....I always look at the UP side of things though...lol

11-Jan-18
I hope to get a bushpig in july!

11-Jan-18
Since he's using the forum for free direct advertising, those commenting can get a free safari out of it?

11-Jan-18
Already have my trips set for this year. I deleted a post I made regarding an outfitter for the same reason, he was not a paying sponsor.

11-Jan-18
CaptMike, I don't think you needed to delete an outfitter, or others that promote products or companies that we believe in as we are here to help others. I'm sorry but this one just rubbed me the wrong way,

11-Jan-18
Trapper, no offense taken. After a PM from another Bow Siter, I thought it best to remove the name as the guy I use is not a sponsor.

11-Jan-18
I'm truly sorry if I upset you guys , if you have any questions regarding hunting Africa please feel free to ask , zebrakiller bushpig hunting with a bow is a real experience you need to train a lot with your bow , if I can give you some advice get use to shooting in pitch black conditions as this is most likely how you will shoot you pig , with no visual reference on your peep it makes it very difficult to line everything up , and then the exitment on top of it all

11-Jan-18

Africa bowhunt's Link
Link to my bushpig hunt

11-Jan-18
Hard to believe the authenticity of "Im truly sorry if I upset you guys".

11-Jan-18
I can only offer an apology I cannot force you to accept it , we are just trying to expand our horizons

11-Jan-18
Well...editing and removing your unpaid ads in this post would be a show that you're sincere in your apology.

11-Jan-18
Or signing up as a paid sponsor.

11-Jan-18

Nice blue taken by guys from the Rush TV
Nice blue taken by guys from the Rush TV

11-Jan-18
Lol I'm going to go ahead and say the above post shows the lack of remorse.

11-Jan-18
I have 1 friend that went on a bowhunt in Africa .

All he talked about was hi-fences , friendly animals , Hookers & Booze .

11-Jan-18
Ruger, I think that says more about your friend than it does about hunting in Africa. I've been 12 times, never found a hooker yet but I was out in the country on a hunting property, not a brothel.

Yes, there are high fences. Not everywhere but in many areas. They do more to help keep poachers out than they do to keep animals that can dig, climb and jump, in. Do you know how big a 25,000 acre or 50,000 acre area is? Often times bigger than the typical range of the animals that live within them.

Friendly animals? Was he at the zoo or a breeding facility? Really, that is so preposterous that I should not even acknowledge it.

12-Jan-18
I have to agree with capt mike on that one there will always be the black sheep try to get 2 or 3 references of the outfitter you choose before booking with him , or her like it seems in this case

12-Jan-18
Never heard of a PH EVER having a party type atmosphere in Africa....Africa is a "experience" based on centuries of decorum and proper behavior....the whole experience is as classy as it gets. Give the guy a break...he`s trying to put food on his table. Are we not allowed to shoot a bow if they are not sponsors....I see people talk about them all the time....that`s free advertising. Besides....who is the idiot that would use a hooker in Africa....you could catch something they haven`t even named yet.

12-Jan-18
wish I was going,,,,,, I would be on that plane in a heart beat

12-Jan-18
You guys that are posting and complaining about this thread do know that you don't have to read it if it bothers you, correct? Possibly you also realize that every time you post in this thread it bumps it to the top which is counterproductive to not helping this guy get business which i imagine is your goal, correct? I'm guessing there is a moderator or two here that can and will delete things that violate the rules of this forum.

To the OP some nice looking animals and nice website, the photo gallery is amazing.

12-Jan-18
Hunter R thank you for the positive feedback

15-Jan-18
What would you prefer , cape Buffalo from a hide or on foot ?

15-Jan-18
""""I have 1 friend that went on a bowhunt in Africa . All he talked about was hi-fences , friendly animals , Hookers & Booze""""

Ok Ruger 1022 give us the name of that outfitter....

15-Jan-18
I agree with Arrow. Sounds like my dream vacation! Where’s Shane when ya need him?!!!

15-Jan-18
One Man's dream another's nightmare...

• Sitka Gear