Treeline 17-Jan-18
Mason 17-Jan-18
Treeline 17-Jan-18
Rock 17-Jan-18
Treeline 17-Jan-18
JohnMC 17-Jan-18
11-Jan-18

Treeline's Link
The 2018 Colorado Traditional Archers Society will be February 3, 2018 at the Holiday Inn, 7390 W. Hampden Ave., Lakewood, CO 80227 (285/Hampden and Wadsworth).

Also, join us Friday, February 2nd for a social hour starting around 4:00 PM.

11-Jan-18
See you there.

15-Jan-18
I will be attending Saturday. Paul

17-Jan-18
Looking forward to seeing folks at the banquet! It will be a lot of fun!!

17-Jan-18
Is there a "no cost" option to attend any of the seminars, etc.? I am not a traditional archer, yet, but I have interests in possibly starting. I would like to just get a feel of the organization if I decide to start hunting/shooting a longbow that was passed down to me.

17-Jan-18
Mason, no charge just come by and check it out or buy a $35.00 ticket and stay for the dinner and Banquet.

17-Jan-18
Would love to have you stop in, Mason!

No charge to stop by and check it out. There will be a lot of raffles and some auction items. The food was really good last year at this same location and Tom Clum will be talking about how to improve your shooting for traditional bows - he is awesome and well worth coming down to see.

Great bunch of people and a very good time!

17-Jan-18
So I can stay to check out the exhibits, and also to listen to the speaker?

17-Jan-18
You would probably enjoy it more sitting down and having dinner with some folks at a table. Get to know some of the people in the organization.

Again, the food was really good last year.

17-Jan-18
Mason, I believe they will kick everyone out of the room late afternoon so that they can check for Banquet tickets as you renter to ensure that everyone staying for dinner has paid. But once everyone has been seated I do not know any reason that would keep you from just hanging out in the back and listening.

But consider buying a ticket and joining us as Tavis stated the food is really good.

17-Jan-18
Our banquet is a lot of fun!

Heck, I will pay for your meal if you don't enjoy it, Mason!

17-Jan-18
#CSLM

(Compound shooters lives matter)

;)

• Sitka Gear