Moons - My Wife Needs Your Help!
Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
Will 12-Jan-18
Sosso 12-Jan-18
Moons22 12-Jan-18
Will 12-Jan-18
12-Jan-18
Well. It's happened. Moons, he has put a wedge into my marriage. ;) My once happy family, awoke this morning... To the joy of several deer tracks in the front yard. That joy quickly was turned to a hate filled rage, similar to how my Minnesota born wife feels about any team to play her beloved Vikings, when it was discovered that the furry beasts had ingested most of a little arbor vitae - the last in a line of about 10 that we planted a couple years ago.

Seeing deer is not unusual... And I generally note that hunting back there is tough to do without really making neighbors grumpy... But had to tell her in December that Moons had PM'd me about an area, which turned out to be directly behind my house.

So, you did it moons. Knowing you and your crew hunt back there, I've been told to make you aware that anything less than complete annihilation of the neighborhood deer will be viewed as a failure. As messenger, she's threatened to use her ample skills (Note that she worked in a morgue during college as a "Anatomical Specimen Harvester" - literally removed organs and joints etc for med students to practice on... So should really could, definitely has the skills... to make me disappear if you guys don't drastically reduce the population back there.

It's on you Moons. My life is in your hands...

HA HA HA HA!

12-Jan-18
Someone please let me know if you need an extra shotgun, bow, whatevah.

12-Jan-18
HAhahahahahah!! Now that's funny. Will, if you know me you know I'll do My best to keep you alive:)

12-Jan-18
I have very little fear Moons... For me... it's the darn deer I'm worried about :) ha ha ha!

• Sitka Gear