SILVERADO 15-Jan-18
SILVERADO 15-Jan-18
Richm444 15-Jan-18
jdrdeerslayer 15-Jan-18
12-Jan-18

skipmaster1's Link
I just saw the latest news on this.

13-Jan-18
Not likely to see bear hunting by deep request any time soon. We will have to wait until one mauls a child to get it passed. It's all about saving the children...After the fact.

13-Jan-18
Isn't that what Adam said, his wife made him do it?

13-Jan-18
Love how they call it a trophy hunt ....the anti agenda is clear....

13-Jan-18
It is kind of a trophy hunt if you are taking the hide, head and claws.... other than it's not a hunt because there is no season. Shooting 2 bears because you are worried about them is such a crock. I've dealt a lot with bears and although they can pose a risk, the risk is very small. I just hate that fish and game laws are hardly ever enforced. And I'm a guy who loves bear hunting and has no problems with shooting one threatening a person or property. Hell they are one of my favorite meats.

13-Jan-18
I heard they were small ones

15-Jan-18
skipmaster....the people I know that see them in their yard are scared shitless.....

15-Jan-18
I'm not saying the people aren't scared. It's just silly. They are in my neighborhood all the time at night trying to get into the bee yards, because we all have bees. I've been within 5 yards of bears on multiple occasions while hunting them in Canada. You have a better chance of falling down and getting injured on deck stairs than a bear attacking. If one was aggressive, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot it, but that's rare. We have a season in Westchester and I keep debating if I get a shot at one, will I take it. I'd like to see the population grow for a while, so we could shoot them every year.

15-Jan-18

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
These were the bears at my spot a few days before they were killed about 1/2 mile away.

15-Jan-18

15-Jan-18

15-Jan-18
The guy blatantly poached those bears. Makes all hunters look bad.

The wife story is bs trying to justify his actions. If that was real he should have called DEEP and asked for rules of engagement.

He recovered the hide and the paws ? Yeah plenty of ammo for the anti hunters and rightly so-

15-Jan-18
while I don't like that the anti' s just used this as ammo for there messed up agenda, I still think it's sad that seems like criminal systems don't hold fish and game violations in high regard . this is true for most states

• Sitka Gear