Mathews Inc.
Bow hunting in NE Oklahoma
Oklahoma
Contributors to this thread:
Buckwheat 13-Jan-18
SoDakSooner 16-Jan-18
MichaelArnette 21-Jan-18
13-Jan-18
Hello fellow bow hunters, I am relatively new to Oklahoma and am looking for a good place to bow hunt, although I would like to be able to hunt small game there as well. I am looking for good public land, potential lease, or someone that just has some land available that is willing to let someone hunt. In most cases, it would just be me hunting although I do have a son and a brother that would potentially join me from time to time. Any information helps. Thanks all - BuckWheat

16-Jan-18
Pick up a hunting atlas from the wildlife department. If you are in Tulsa, there is an office at the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks. Has all the state managed public on it. Lots of corps of engineer land around as well. You can go the web and find that. Not much help from me other than that...sorry. I do hunt public, but also have a very small tract of private available to hunt as well.

21-Jan-18
I don’t share info on public land online but I do hunt it often. There is fun to be had although it is much tougher to hunt and gets a good amount of pressure. However you might be surprised what knocking on doors can do! Give it a try you never know

• Sitka Gear