spike78 13-Jan-18
Mako73 13-Jan-18
Mako73 13-Jan-18
TT-Pi 14-Jan-18
jdrdeerslayer 14-Jan-18
Mako73 23-Jan-18
stillhunter 23-Jan-18
13-Jan-18
I know you should let it sit for a week or two after baiting but how often do you visit to check cameras and re bait. Any help is appreciated.

13-Jan-18
I check depending on how much it is getting hit to refill bait. In my backyard they mow it down so I fill every couple days. Of course I just walk like 60 yards so different for me.

13-Jan-18
Spike are you talking deer? I can't believe all the coyote sign I have in the two places I hunt, so I want to put a hurting to them. I just set up a bait site the other day was just looking for some tips.

13-Jan-18
It's definitely worth checking out some of those cams that send you the pics to your phone. Expensive but helps a lot.

13-Jan-18
Ya moons they're on my list for things to get. After buying a new truck and all the fishing gear I did this year they are not in the budget right now.

13-Jan-18
Oh your talking coyotes? I tried baiting once but enjoy calling more then sitting.

13-Jan-18
I'm planning on baiting one area and call in the other. I only have permission to hunt a piece that's 3 Acres but connect to a huge swamp a lot of deer but lately it's more coyote sign so I'm going to do a bait site here. The other piece is about 40 acres and I have more pictures of coyotes during the day around noon then I do at night so I'm going to run and gun there.

13-Jan-18

Mako73's embedded Photo
Mako73's embedded Photo
I got one during shotgun season and now I'm hooked.

14-Jan-18
Mako73 , I have very little experience with this process ( grain of salt) but have taken a few along the way. If they are around, the food will get hit quickly . You know how fast a gut pile vanishes .

14-Jan-18
rib cages & scrapes(freeze scrapes in five gallon bucket) and wire down.

23-Jan-18
That's for the advice, two weeks have gone by all I've gotten at the site is a damn Fisher cat, one fox and one raccoon. Also a deer thought that was strange, all he did was smell around for a little while. I can't believe no coyotes I have pics of them and when we had snow they where all over the place out there, some spots almost to the ground.

23-Jan-18
Never had any luck with bait that i touched. Maybe my coyotes are picky. Others have seen different results. I always leave a trail cam out and never get coyote pictures. I do always get other deer checking the meat i have dragged out thier. I will be out calling this weekend it should be warm.

• Sitka Gear