z hunter 24-Jan-18
Catscratch 25-Jan-18
Hitman 25-Jan-18
z hunter 26-Jan-18
z hunter 26-Jan-18
Hitman 26-Jan-18
13-Jan-18

Coondog's embedded Photo
Pricing available here. Don't hesitate or you will miss out.
Coondog's embedded Photo
Pricing available here. Don't hesitate or you will miss out.

Coondog's Link
Tickets are going fast. Get them online at www.whitetailsunlimited.com Seating is limited.

14-Jan-18
I've never heard of them. What does this organization do for the common hunter?

14-Jan-18
They do food plots and environment improvement for wildlife with 50% of the proceeds and the other 50% goes to the chapter to fund surrounding communities with scholarships, Hunter education assistance, and other various things that are related to hunting this great source of food.

14-Jan-18
How much of their budget goes to administration?

14-Jan-18
I limit myself to one organization, Pheasants Forever.

14-Jan-18
Nothing wrong with Pheasants Forever

15-Jan-18
I have seen very little work put in by any organization. One year PF put in a few thin strips of milo on Bluestem Point at Eldorado Lake. I did see a few birds in there but I've never seen anything they've done anywhere else.

16-Jan-18
The KBA has planted thousands and thousands of trees and done other volunteer work on public ground.

16-Jan-18
Hey, if Thornton didn't see it, it didn't happen.

16-Jan-18
Hahaha

16-Jan-18
Like thorton is a common hunter?

16-Jan-18
How am I not a common hunter?

16-Jan-18
Actually my reply is an observation not only from myself but KsHusker and several others in a recent conversation on a Facebook bird dog site. I've hunted upland birds on public land in several states since 2005 and have seen very little signs pointing to these groups

16-Jan-18
Don't think we have ever had any signs put up on public ground giving us credit for our effort and investment.

16-Jan-18
I have seen more signs from PF than any organization that pertain to deer. The only signs that pertain to deer that I have seen read "leased".

16-Jan-18
Most common hunters hunt weekends and maybe a week solid in a year not 30 days running and in diff states

16-Jan-18
So what is your point? I work 6 days a week 7 months out of the year and full time the rest.

16-Jan-18
Thats pretty funny im sure you do i can tell by all youre post

16-Jan-18
I'm a ER RN. I work 12 hour shifts x3 a week which is full time. I work two different ERs but the second job is just PRN so I work when I want to. I can mow 25 yards myself without help most of the time with some of the biggest being 6 acre Wal-Marts . If I get behind due to rain or vacation, I have an employee who also owns a small lawn business and knocks them out for me. Do the math, if I work full time in the winter, without signing up for extra shifts, I get 16 days off a month

16-Jan-18
Im sure you work very hard im glad you have a lot of free time. I myself work 55 to 60hrs a week with 5 days a year vac. I have very little free time it just gets to me all the guys on here that jab at hunters like me about how we should hunt and what we should kill. No matter how many hrs a day 16 days off a month?

16-Jan-18
Im sure you work very hard im glad you have a lot of free time. I myself work 55 to 60hrs a week with 5 days a year vac. I have very little free time it just gets to me all the guys on here that jab at hunters like me about how we should hunt and what we should kill. No matter how many hrs a day 16 days off a month?

16-Jan-18
Did I jab you?

16-Jan-18

17-Jan-18
"What does this organization do for the common hunter?"

Typical Thornton.... what's in it for me,me,me,me,me,me,me! Assuming he's referring himself to the "common hunter" which we all know he's the "Great White Hunter". Just ask him.

17-Jan-18
Quinn you are an idiot plain and simple. I Have made it my life's work to save lives, often in dire or combative situations. The last Bowsiter I took hunting didn't get a deer and I sent him home with 15 lbs of sausage, jerky, and roast. My friend is a cop and could never afford an elk hunt so I paid for most of his this year. I have spent close to $10k on ponds and food plots not to mention attorney fees to protect a hedge that provides cover for many different species of wildlife. In my business, I will take whatever the people think the lawn is worth if they are elderly and on fixed income.

17-Jan-18
I've never heard of whitetailsunlimited. Do they do anything with private land owners or is it all public land that they work with?

17-Jan-18
Hey kyle i think i just lost the spellen bee. Hahaha

17-Jan-18
Darn thort you fixed the spellin now sit wont believe me

17-Jan-18
Dang phone and I was driving

17-Jan-18
You quit texting and driving you of all people know better

17-Jan-18

z hunter's embedded Photo
Says, "Quinn you are an idiot plain and simple"

Meanwhile, Admittedly is posting on this very forum while driving.

Probably drives while drinking too. I think i know who the idiot is..

17-Jan-18

Your friend the Police Officer should give you a ticket for writing this entire diatribe while driving! 119 words! You calling him a "cop" is disrespectful to me.. i know many law enforcement officers, my Sheriff, his Deputies, City Chief of Police and Officers, numerous Kansas Highway Patrolmen, my area Game Warden, ATF agents, a Pennsylvania Detective, a member of the Florida Attorney Generals CSI team..i would never refer to any of them as my "friend is a cop".

18-Jan-18
We better quit or jason will want this thread to die also

18-Jan-18
No driving laws on this 1/2 mile drive lol. I got my wife's car up to 75 in our field once to see if it would support my sisters plane taking off there.

18-Jan-18
I run the #1 Whitetail Unlimited chapture in the country. We raised over 300k this last May and after expenses my chapture had over 75k to spend as we see fit in our surrounding area. The money can only be used after a grant application is filled out and approved . All funds must be used for bettering the outdoor industry/environment in OUR area. We have funded archery programs for 4H, bought guns and ammo for youth shooting teams, sent sick kids on dream hunts and so much more I could write all day. Of all the organizations out there WTU does it best.

18-Jan-18
Thanks for the answer.

18-Jan-18
If it is a 501 c3 look and see where the money goes. If more than 10% goes towards administration. I personally would not donate. A lot of so called charities are set up to aquire income for administration. Unbelievable that some of the most advertised and well known charities pay staff $200k plus a year.

18-Jan-18
“Cop” is now offensive? Guess Cops for Kids, Cops for Tots and other “cop” organizations should rename themselves. NAACP should do it too while we’re at it.

SMH. It’s going to be a long offseason on here.

18-Jan-18
I have to addmit this is entertaining

18-Jan-18
Good for you Z, I was a cop in 2007 as I started gearing my studies toward my first degree. I was on the fence if I should become a paramedic or ER nurse or even something more exciting. My friend hired me for the summer and I was glad he did. I got a firsthand experience which made me glad I chose the career I did.

18-Jan-18
$225 K in expenses, sounds like the DNC/RNC!!!!!!!!!!!!

18-Jan-18
Welcome to Kansas fellas

18-Jan-18
Honestly this is the best show out there. I would prefer an entire thread dedicated to Thornton and Z hunter bashing each other and talking smack. I would be willing to pay for a subscription to that party.

18-Jan-18
I don't normally bash Z. I have jabbed him a few times and made broad statements about a group of Outfitters which he took offense to.

18-Jan-18

I kinda like this property to the south of you..anyone leasing it?

18-Jan-18
Nice try lol. Lawyer won't let anyone hunt and my cousin Ryan runs his construction business out of the barn anyway. Not to mention he just dozed 5 acres of cedars on his side of my south fence which is making my place even better. Seems your map is very outdated. Sammie Cross died years ago and his family had to sell hundreds of acres due to an estate issue with the heirs. The property south of that was bought by a wealthy TexArkana company owner that purchased it for hunting only. Ticked the neighbor's off who wanted it for grazing. South and west of that is Snake River Outfitters and Prairieland Outfitters leases. Nothing comes from the north except geese. BTW I thought you said my property sucked because I only shoot 140"s and 150"s off of it?

19-Jan-18
https://www.landwatch.com/Greenwood-County-Kansas-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/25089772

Come on down Z and I'll show you around. There is a nice farm down the road 2 miles for sale next to my Grandpa's old ranch if you could afford $340k, we could be neighbors! I know I could rely on you to keep poachers and trespassers off my place, seeing how you are best friend's with the highway patrol, deputies, COPS, wardens, CSI, FBI, ATF, ICE, Girl Scouts of America, NRA, FHA, LGBT.............etc.

19-Jan-18
Kansasclipper, Not quite. That is our 50% of the NET profits from our events. Costs generally run about 50% as we give away a shit ton of guns. We gave away close to 300 guns and bows

19-Jan-18
Just going by what you posted. Is "Giving" a cost?

19-Jan-18
“”$225 K in expenses, sounds like the DNC/RNC!!!!!!!””

I thought that was a bit much too

19-Jan-18
"next to my Grandpa's old ranch if you could afford $340k"

Talk about stupid money! That's 5,250 per acre. Apparently you people are not investment minded as well as hunters. There would be almost zero ROI in this piece. 3 days ago I bought 160 in Iowa that has a ten year contract in CRP at 22,350 per year for 500,000. Thats a 4.5% rate of return per year with the potential to make money on land values increasing as well. The place is crawling with deer. I own other chunks near that piece and have killed hogs year after year. Anyone that purchases land just looking to kill deer and not thinking about investment potential is just stupid and will regret that decision down the road.

19-Jan-18
Amen rickey

19-Jan-18
It was a joke Rick. You are right, the place is way overpriced, probably due to it's scenic location and it has a decent house and barns. I only gave about $1269 per acre for my place nearby and I could almost make the place pay for itself if I did 1/3 crop shares. The drought scared me and I just cash rent it for now. I have every species KS has to offer minus antelope, elk, chickens and pheasants. Funny thing is, my dad bought 400 acres a few miles up the road in 1968 for only $69k. The world class 249" Clifford Pickell buck was shot just a few yards on the other side of his fence that same year. I went to a farm auction in the pouring rain last march and watched a 160 acre spot sell for only $1300/acre. It had tillable, CRP, a creek, house, barn, and several ponds. It was a zebra for sure in today's ever increasing land prices.

20-Jan-18
Thornton,

I'm an "idiot"? Maybe........in your eyes, but I'm sure I'm not the only "idiot" here that reads this thread and realizes that you said the word "I" at least 6 times in your slanderous response to my post just pointing out that it's all about "Me" all the time for Thornton. I = Me BTW.

Thornton, why do you keep posting banter that only justifies the hypocritical nature we're simply mocking you on? If you didn't keep beating your chest and posting "foot-in-the-mouth" responses people would leave you alone.

Z- I got first right of refusal on Glady's place. Back off........ LOL:)

20-Jan-18
Once again, you are an idiot. "Gladys" died over a decade ago.

20-Jan-18

Thornton's embedded Photo
While you're at it, why don't you call the lady that owns this prime spot behind my house? I know she'll answer the phone* BAHAHAHA!

20-Jan-18
Well just 7 months til season starts again. Then you "junior high cheerleaders" can get back to hunting.

20-Jan-18
Hahalol thats the best

20-Jan-18
That's all you'll ever get from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20-Jan-18
Hell clip thats all id expect. Most the time i agree with you

20-Jan-18
Keep agreeing and you will be a smart man!

21-Jan-18
It sure is boring without. Thorton. Quinn and. Z

21-Jan-18
Thornton and Z are good guys. They just don't agree with each other. No one pays any attention to Quinn.

21-Jan-18
Hes probaly at work

21-Jan-18

Im here, Thornton is playing checkers while im playing 4d chess,..lol

21-Jan-18

I was shooting geese

21-Jan-18

21-Jan-18
See Frank, we're all good.. Now if we can just get hitboy to show us pics of all his hogs..the world will be right.

21-Jan-18

Tryin to come up with a good name for this buck.. something catchy..i dunno, like Snapman

21-Jan-18

Then theres this buck, had lots of pics of them both from 12/23-1/19,..both still packing head gear..about 10 other bucks coming thru, just the typical small young stuff

22-Jan-18

z hunter's Link
Some more info on Whitetails Unlimited..im curious who owns them, who started this back in 82'.

Looks like 3 guys from WI came up with it after attending DU banquets in the early 80s.. Pete & Bill Gerl along with Jeff Schinkten.

22-Jan-18
That last one looks like and old man

22-Jan-18
Z, did the buck break on side off or did he grow that way?

22-Jan-18
drbonner, Z broke it off butting heads with it.

22-Jan-18

22-Jan-18
Cool pic. Z are those the only trees in the county

22-Jan-18
Z they look like they’re fighting in front of a tall net wire fence.

22-Jan-18
Those deer seem to like to hang out at that location. Show us the corn pile outfitter man. Let me guess you watch Midwest Whitetails every week and learned how to dump a pile and take an inventory? Then you name them?

22-Jan-18
There he is, hitman jr. The child of Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. Lets see all your hogs richie rich..

22-Jan-18
HahHa i love it

22-Jan-18
Coondog ought to be slapped in the face for this thread.

22-Jan-18
There is not another forum on bosite this good this is the best sit ive ever read. All the others are all about hunting and stuff no entertainment ?

22-Jan-18
I could go for some type of KS Forum Royal Rumble. There are a couple on here that need a "Stone Cold Stunner" if you smell what I'm cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22-Jan-18
I got ya rock

22-Jan-18

Hitman's embedded Photo
Its embarrassing standing here eating this pile of corn. I sure hope Z "crops"(no pun intended) the picture to remove the pile.
Hitman's embedded Photo
Its embarrassing standing here eating this pile of corn. I sure hope Z "crops"(no pun intended) the picture to remove the pile.
"about 10 other bucks coming thru,"

cough, cough yep they are coming "thru" alright to enjoy the pile outfitter Z dumped. Why no times and dates on these pictures?

22-Jan-18
Where are your pictures money bags?

How many acres do you own now?

Why do you use a xbow?

You probably dont hunt, dont own land, are just your typical animal activist trolling hunting websites.

23-Jan-18
I bet the SC Whitetails Unlimited guy won't advertise in the KS site anymore...,

23-Jan-18
See you at the Kansas Monster Buck Classic

23-Jan-18

Kansasclipper's embedded Photo
Kansasclipper's embedded Photo
Guess I will shoot this one this fall. Jumped him pheasant hunting over Xmas and put a camera in there a few weeks ago.

23-Jan-18
You got'im in a pen or something?

23-Jan-18
Thornton with comments like that you're going to loose the only friend you have on the forum.

23-Jan-18
Clip than one in the back way outside the ears!

23-Jan-18
I have several friends on this forum who choose not to speak due to the flak they might receive. I wasn't aware we were friends since you called me a "cheerleader" lol

23-Jan-18
Junior High Cheerleader, that's worse than a High School Cheerleader. Surely your not friends with Osage Orange.

24-Jan-18

cherney12's embedded Photo
cherney12's embedded Photo
The most interesting bowsite rifle hunting outfitter using/hating man in the World.

24-Jan-18
Cherney thats the best i seen on here in a long time. Fell out of my chair

24-Jan-18
Man... this thread is dyno-mite! :)

24-Jan-18

I can imagine the reviews he will leave during the next 9 years. Cant wait..

24-Jan-18
Find one negative review on my business Bryan. I've had many of my customers since I got my tax ID over ten years ago. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to work in hospitals across the state if my patients didn't like me and I see as many as 30 a shift. I would say the above review is as accurate and detailed as it could be. I'm sure your hunters complain all the time about you not putting enough corn out...

24-Jan-18
Come on z you cant let that go!! Get him son

24-Jan-18
I will get back to him in NINE (9) YEARS!

24-Jan-18
Someone I know bought a car there and had a bad experience and they were too soft to do an honest review so I posted mine.

24-Jan-18
I'm anxious to watch your next live hunt Z. Last time you attempted one, all I remember seeing was a cloud of gnats. you felt insecure after that and posted an entire thread of deer you killed in the 90's. I'll leave you to your miserable boredom now, I have to go save some more lives

24-Jan-18
You are so hard.

24-Jan-18
Was your buck 2.5 yrs old cherney? I think he still had milk on his lips

24-Jan-18

Why do you plant bait, ie food plots? So it makes you feel better than someone who is scattering bait or using a feeder? You keep complaining to me about using corn, something which is currently legal, something which you yourself have used in the past. And now you continue to plant bait...

Dont complain to me about legal methods.

This all started when you took it upon yourself to send me a nasty PM, going so far as to say im not an outfitter because i dont have an outfitters license..

Its not my fault the state no longer requires outfitter licensing.. Then you continue to be a hypocrite, you bash outfitters every chance you get but use them yourself..

Were you an only child? You seem to throw tantrums like a spoiled brat who "screams" and throws things when he doesnt get his way..

Youre a child Jason, how many others have you PMed because you disagreed with them??

You havent sent me one in a long time because you know i will expose you.

How many kids do you have?

24-Jan-18
BURN! Man that hurts. I'll know now not to cross you.

24-Jan-18
I'll come to this banquet if all you guys come too. sounds like it would be fun!

24-Jan-18

You missed this buck the 2nd day of the season..which shows a huge lack of restraint. Youre always killing tomorrows trophies today. Lets hear your details on the Bowsite survey. You gave Ks an F for management But gave Manitoba a D-,..

You killed a bigger buck here, but killed next yrs trophy up there. You cant even manage yourself...how do you figure the state is supposed to manage for you?

You'll never kill a great buck if you keep shooting the good ones.

Dang, wheres richie..i was hoping he would share lots of pics of hogs today..

24-Jan-18
Dear Thornton,

I shot a young buck for a few reasons:

1. They taste better. 2. I am a bad and impatient hunter. 3. It was fun and quick. 4. I have a nice 3.5 year old that I want to give another year, so I figured I would kill this little guy and let the other one grow up. If you kill em when they're 3.5 or 4.5 they won't get to 5.5. Know what I mean? I just shoot young deer to let the middle aged ones get old.

24-Jan-18
Thats a good theory Patrick, ive used it myself..back in 06' Its all good, shoot what you want,..just no complaining about not seeing mature deer.

My choice, i ate 2 tags this yr, figure it will save 4 to 6 Deer if each are preggers.

fwiw,jason, i dont believe i have ever posted any of my deer from the 90s,..only from 05' so..help me out and post a link to that thread.

24-Jan-18
I blame it on EHD (Unit 8)...probably just bad hunting... not enough corn

24-Jan-18
I wish i could look at a deer and know his age hell i cant even remember my own haah. I just know hes big enough or not. I also seen a lot of bucks i passed on and ate my tag who cares ive also killed alot like patricks and dont feel bad about it at all , dont sweat that shit cherney

24-Jan-18
I got a buddy who just seems to always see a big deer opening day. He kills it he debones it in the field and everything else stays. I bet alot of people would be pissed if they could see some of the racks left behind. First deer he doesn't care meat on the bone is what he is after. Some say just kill a doe then his response I kill what I see first.

24-Jan-18

Here, im gonna take some heat off you thornton, today is a great day,..comey has lawyered too.

24-Jan-18
Cherney, you shot that one because he was the first on the walked by. I can't imagine you'd let a 4 yr old walk because he'd get bigger. Z I'm damn proud of that buck. My only regret is I didn't have the cash to mount him. He scored 134" and was only 7.5" wide with 11" G2s and beams that grew into each other in velvet

24-Jan-18

z hunter's Link
Its happening..

24-Jan-18
I sent you PM because you've always been a troll. Real men work out differences between themselves, but guys like you love an audience because you lack the spine for independent confrontations. You remind me of two retarded bullies in jr high that operated the same way. They'd start trouble with someone and then feed off each other, further propelling their agendas. Guys like cherney would chime in and give them a little more boost.

24-Jan-18
He just grew by 9 inches..your website says he scored 125..

24-Jan-18
I chimed in because some of the stuff you say is very interesting.

24-Jan-18
You work so much spend thousands of dollers saving shelter belts and hunting and cant afford to mount a deer?

24-Jan-18
Yeah,.. i run around here trolling people..thats hysterical.

You tried telling me how to run my business, how many hunters per acre i could have...on an on... and yes,..your entire conversation was all...when i did it..it was like this...and like that...and me, me, me...you had a famous outfitter tell you blah blah blah... as i said,..you cried about me not having a license which the state doesnt require....lol

If anyone is a troll...it is you, look at all the PMs you have sent to numerous people..very seldom do you give any one solid advice..you just complain,..or me, me, me

You gen x kids should have been beat..more than you ever were..let me look..i will see if i can find you a trophy for being the most insecure, egotistical, self-centered, jackass on Bowsite.

You win

24-Jan-18
This crap is the reason the KBA decided to quit sponsoring the site, a very good reasonable decision.

24-Jan-18
Its bad i know but its kinda fun readin

24-Jan-18
"Dang, wheres richie..i was hoping he would share lots of pics of hogs today.."

Don' t bring me into this. I will just sit back and watch Dumb and Dumber swing purses at each other. Although it is hard to tell who is Dumber.

The guy who can't let go meets the Narsissist. I am thinking this could be a book.

I got to ask Thornton are you wearing earrings in that one picture?

24-Jan-18
Thornton,

Have you ever heard this advice? "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." You really are a glutton for punishment.

Maybe I should post some of your threatening PM's but then again everyone on here knows your modus operandi aka MO.

I think my last post in response to your me, me, me, me ,me response said something like just keep your mouth shut instead of putting your foot in your mouth. You're too much fun.

Do you think those 30 patients that you mentioned "liking you" have any choice in the fact you change their bed pans? Grow up and go save some more lives.

24-Jan-18
You dolt, you brought yourself into this. Post pictures of hogs or shutup. You have never contributed anything of value to the forum.

25-Jan-18
"Why do you plant bait, ie food plots? So it makes you feel better than someone who is scattering bait or using a feeder? You keep complaining to me about using corn, something which is currently legal, something which you yourself have used in the past. And now you continue to plant bait... Dont complain to me about legal methods. "

Man, this is a tough crowd (but I'm loving the read). :) Never thought I was cheating by planting plots and fruit trees. I don't hunt over them but love to watch the deer in them all the time. And to be honest, I've found planting stuff to be almost as fun as hunting!

Z nailed it about complaining over legal stuff. I hear it all the time about crossbows on the main site and AT. They're legal but people still bash. Corn piles, foodplots, private land ownership, and leasing seem to be cried over an awful lot. "Dont complain to me about legal methods." sums it up perfectly!

25-Jan-18
"You have never contributed anything of value to the forum."

And you consider the crap you post all year long about Thornton contributions? Okay there buddy. Your very much the mirror image of the man you despise. But yes you are correct I only signed in here when the Kansas boys were crying major rivers over the issuing of 2 buck tags to non-residents in error. I came in and poked around at the fire and it worked.

No need to post my Deer. I am not obsessed like some. It means nothing to me if your impressed or unimpressed:^)

26-Jan-18

Richie Gambini
Richie Gambini
Hitgirl
Hitgirl
Not obsessed, thats laughable, you admittedly trolled the forum and continue to troll myself and a few others.. you make all these claims of farms, iowa, kansas, and killing hogs..with zero evidence.

I see you are front and center here.

26-Jan-18

Hope this works
Hope this works
Might have to break out the 4038 , fill with Troll B-gon..
Might have to break out the 4038 , fill with Troll B-gon..

26-Jan-18
Actually land in Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma. Does not hurt having an extremely wealthy grandfather and being in charge of the land asset portion of the portfolio:^)

BTW your pictures, poems, and codes are cute. Now get out there and search the internet for more info on Me or Thornton to post up here for the folks. We are all dying to see what you find next on that world wide web.

• Sitka Gear