Babysaph 17-Jan-18
Babysaph 17-Jan-18
M.P. 17-Jan-18
Babysaph 17-Jan-18
WV Mountaineer 17-Jan-18
sundaynwv 17-Jan-18
Babysaph 18-Jan-18
15-Jan-18
So Jay D.............I see your new Facebook site, or the one you keep bashing all of us Bowsiters on , WV Whitetail Alliance.....calling us names, trying to recruit people to come over to Bowsite and take the State survey to inflate the WV is great at 3 buck limits...encouraging people to come over here on this site and "rattle " our cages and so on. Why not call us out here ? I mean, you and your buddies over there had no issues calling out several people off this group out and making fun of them....

If you have something to say, say it here, where we can all see it ....Why hide it on another site? I mean , really, ? Thats what a elementary kid would do. I quit reading after your first 2 posts bashing us on there for stuff we post here on Bowsite that u dont agree with..........I encourage everyone on here to go check it out....or pm, i took some scene shots..........Total crybaby move...

Don't worry though JayD, i went ahead and kicked myself off that page, just to keep you from getting the satisfaction....

15-Jan-18
Interesting site

15-Jan-18
indeed.

15-Jan-18
I don't know about the name calling but jayd constantly gets "attacked" on this site because he has different views than those on here so what is the difference. I know many more people that share similar views as he does than the one buck limit crowd. I am satisfied with our state and gave it good grades. I passed some 3 yr olds and missed a very nice buck. I am not saying I am in his camp but I am not in the 1 buck crowd either. It just gets old on here everyone (select few) piling on everything he says. I don't blame him for trying to get people over here to voice their opinions if that is what he is doing. More people need to post on here as it is always the same people. I think everyone gets way too upset over this stuff ... Including me in the past.

15-Jan-18
We are known as Dingleberries by him.I guess it's kinda like Deplorables. lol

15-Jan-18
Jay d pigeon holes people into a "one buck" crowd. I'm not sure how many times I have told him I am personally a 2 buck fan and 2 bucks is leading the petition. Doesnt matter as it doesn't fit into his victim mantra. Doesn't matter because it strays from him being the victim.

Of course, BBM could have flooded this page for the survey, could flood wvsportsman where I was kicked off for wanting a lower buck limit, or flood wv whitetail alliance but their is no need. A better buck movement is alive and well. Fortunately, we are much more tolerant and agreeable than wv sportsman or some alliance that focuses on stalking and backdoor private messages.

15-Jan-18
We sometimes disagree about many things on this site , and most of the time we all just Agree to Disagree and leave it at that . I just dont understand going to another site and bashing other hunters for their opinions Just because they differ form mine. OH well to each his own i guess.

15-Jan-18
Yea - I went to that site to recruit some people to vote - instead of having another group try to sway all the voting for their cause here - umm is that a crime. Yeah as I told MP in a pm - I used the term dingleberries - probably used it a little too loosely though - but I did describe the group that way - mainly because if you see anyone who disagrees with your way of thinking you bash them or make fun of them on here or on your site It’s your right to do so - so go for it. Also because I think you all our totally wrong about getting politicians involved into the wildlife management decision making - I think that is a totally screwed up idea. You all post little funny cartoons about someone else’s opinions or thoughts - yep gobbler you are right it is interesting. If some of the ones who did vote here - I bet they would tell you that I told them to make an honest vote and not vote just to further their cause!

First off lets clear a few things up - it is not my facebook site but it is one that I joined. Just like I joined the BBM group. I joined them at first because it was a group about WV deer hunting just like the BBM group but with pretty much opposing views. And yea once again i called some of the ones pushing your idea of a one buck limit as dingleberries - i think you are off your rockers for not trusting our DNR and would rather put your trust in legislation - I have said that before on here and have not hidden nothing! You want to know what is funny I did not realize that being called a dingleberry was such a bad thing -heck I have called my kids dingleberries before whenever I thought that had a knucklehead idea. So sorry if I have offended you so much! Geesh I hope you did take a screen shot of it - maybe we can compare it to some of the stuff you all have said on here! Gee did I ever call any of you a liar on here? Umm gee who was the first to ask how someone could have such a high survey opinion of our DNR? Again I think there is a certain group on here that is trying to pad the survey results. Yep sorry that no one else can have a different opinion other than yours - good gracious how many times has someone one your group condemned someone from the 4 bowhunting counties for giving the state a high grade - geesh did not realize your opinions were the only ones that matter - again I apologize!

So if I offended you because I went to another site and said that there was a group pushing a survey to sway in a favor that I or other members of that group disagree with - well I am guilty. ROFL much more tolerant and agreeable - wow that is a doozie! Hey I made a suggestion to one of our commissioners to go on your site and say he is one the commissioners and is fully for a two buck limit and I think to do something else as well - I will go back and look it up - offer still stands to do that and see how long his post stays on your FB page - I don’t think it has been done yet. How many post with pictures of kids killing bucks or maybe spotted little deer have been taken off of that page because of the responses? Gee whiz - when the one WV State Senator or represent came on the site and asked for responses and who favored certain things regarding hunting - why were certain favored members post left to stand but when other members made a post who was for management techniques not favoring the lower buck limit - removed and scolded? I don’t think I have ever claimed to be a victim - I don’t think I am the one running around claiming that others are shooting my potential trophy buck for the next season!

So I will apologize to you and say that this liar, cry baby , pigeon holer is so truly sorry for hurting your feelings and I don’t think one time I ever went somewhere else or on here (until now) and called someone out individually by name - sort of interesting how I use my name and others have to use a call sign as well. Of course this is your all’s way to try to reap a load of crap on someone who does not hold the same opinion as you do. MP again tell me I am wrong.......

15-Jan-18
So you get upset when people call you names because you called them names and you go to another site to bash a site that does not have the same opinion as you do. You are as guilty as everyone else it seems

15-Jan-18
You didn't offend me.........To me it was just plain wrong, just as if i had been talking smack about you or anyone else on this page , on another page . EVERYONE has a different opinion , and we argue or talk of our differences, but what u were saying was not that. Recruiting people to come over , LOL

Talk away, thats fine, come on here and debate, thats fine as well.......But you know thats not what you were going for on that page. Direct slams on us, but thats OK as well. Most of us on here have big shoulders, in particular on the tough subjects.

And we aren't reaping a bunch of crap on you for voicing an opinion , but thats exactly what you were shooting for, even name calling...I mean dingle berries and such, but thats not that bad ,,,LOL ..I kinda laughed on that one........Oh well, water under the bridge.....Just thought it should be pointed out on here so others could see that we are being ridiculed and made fun of,,,,,Thats ok, send them our way,again, big shoulders...

But......The bad news is, change is coming, maybe not this year , maybe not next year, but you can bet money it WILL and you can be sure tell you "buddies" on the other site it is.........As i have seen their enthusiasm for it, as they too name call and gouge.....

15-Jan-18
Really mp now you are going to try to blame me for the name calling? I was called all those names and all I did was defend myself here! So try to twist it anyway you want it is typical. Then you try to accuse me of starting a site that I did not. I need to see how to go back a look at old post here and remind some of you what you said about other commissioners and Dnr officials. I think my db comment is pretty mild to what you called them or even me. So then I go to a site who does not agree with your lower buck limit idea and say hey the is are some bbm dingleberries/ knuckleheads at it again and padding a survey bashing our state and Dnr and wanting our legislators to dictate wildlife management policy. And I am the wrong one....wow . Guess I am a double agent as well because I have been asked why I am buddies with some of you as well. Guess I must not be too bad of a debater because for quite a few years a lot of you who say you are for a 2 buck limit were 1 buck limit guys and I always used the phrase 2 and your thru is better.

16-Jan-18
Guilty as everyone else I said. Nothing was handled the right way by Anyone so don't play victim.

16-Jan-18
Thru some personal messages i think jayd and i have agreed to disagree on this one. That is a good way to handle things I think

16-Jan-18
well here is my opinion. fwiw. I would like to see a one buck limit. I don't think that will ever happen in my lifetime. I hunt purely for fun. Always have and always will. I shoot does and small bucks. I have fun doing it and I eat them. It has been said that most people do not kill 3 bucks. I an not sure of the statistics on that and I am sure that is true. But if that is the case then why not limit the buck kill to 2? I would say the reason is purely monetary. I personally really don't care how it falls and I think we argue on it here too much particularly since I do not think it will change. I did see where we killed less deer this year than the last 2 years. I am not sure what the answer is. Now excuse me while I go check my trail camera. I am after a nice 4 point I have been seeing. Trying to set up on him for next fall.

16-Jan-18
well here is my opinion. fwiw. I would like to see a one buck limit. I don't think that will ever happen in my lifetime. I hunt purely for fun. Always have and always will. I shoot does and small bucks. I have fun doing it and I eat them. It has been said that most people do not kill 3 bucks. I an not sure of the statistics on that and I am sure that is true. But if that is the case then why not limit the buck kill to 2? I would say the reason is purely monetary. I personally really don't care how it falls and I think we argue on it here too much particularly since I do not think it will change. I did see where we killed less deer this year than the last 2 years. I am not sure what the answer is. Now excuse me while I go check my trail camera. I am after a nice 4 point I have been seeing. Trying to set up on him for next fall.

16-Jan-18
Definition==dingleberry; 1. a foolish, inept person; 2. a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.

16-Jan-18

16-Jan-18
Dr. Dave,

You can't get off the hill, huh. Waaaay too much time on your hands. lol lol

We should have stayed with you and Ellen last night. We can't get off the hill today. Well, I got off this morning; now I can't get back up. Had to leave the truck at the bottom.

:^)

16-Jan-18
Is it snowing over that way? suppossed to start here in a bit. Btw bofe of those definitions are not very flattering.

16-Jan-18
Well JR again I have called my kids that before and pretty sure I mean the first one - and I have to admit there has been a few times that I have been a dinggleberry. I really didn’t think it was that bad considering I was referring to getting our politicians more involved.

16-Jan-18
No biggie.

16-Jan-18
Jim I guess I do have too much time on my hands....to be honest I have lived a very sheltered life I guess since I didn't know what a dingleberry is. So I figured I'd look it up and pass along the definition from the dictionary--or maybe I'm the only one who didn't know. LOL So I guess it is sort of like being a "deplorable".

16-Jan-18

sundaynwv's embedded Photo
sundaynwv's embedded Photo
Better buck management never tried to sway anything. Wasn't a post about going to bowsite to "sway" the results. As a matter of fact here's the post.

16-Jan-18
David thanks for posting the definition. But really saying someone is a dingleberry or foolish for wanting our politicians to make decisions regarding wildlife management decisions is calling them deplorable? I am totally lost at how this can be said and would seriously like for someone to tell me? And I really did not refer to the bowsiters towards my comment as one certain group trying to get their caused passed by any means.

16-Jan-18
Dr. Dave, if you were a dingleberry you could be a deplorable, or a fool, or ….. On the other hand, you could be a matted piece of crap. :^) None of which would be very flattering, do you think? :^) I’m pretty confident you’re not any of those.

Apparently, these other guys aren’t so fortunate.

17-Jan-18

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo

17-Jan-18

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo

17-Jan-18

M.P.'s embedded Photo
a little jocularity
M.P.'s embedded Photo
a little jocularity

17-Jan-18
Mike LOL Funneeee.

17-Jan-18
By some here, I’ve been told I was meaningless. I was stupid. Been called a liar. Been made out to be not worthy. All over deer hunting.

Watched the same few here make fun of others for not being in the same mind set on deer hunting. Calling them bubbas, implying they were dumb, etc. Then to come here to their gossip home and calm out Jay D. Unbelievable is right.

Funny thing is, there are people posting on that rank your state thread, that has never posted on Bowsite before. Never. Not one comment in all the debates. Yet, they will comment on that thread. Emotionally filled comments. So, these aren’t guys staying hidden. These are guys that feel very strongly about the subject. Yet have never posted on post on bowsite. That’s weird. That’s almost the same thing being accused as wrong here. Of course it don’t matter if it’s for the cause.

God Bless men

17-Jan-18
I remember that WV pic. Too darn funny

17-Jan-18
I am making a new recurve. It is going to be named the dingleberry. I bet no one else will have a bow with that name

17-Jan-18
Its all in fun for me JayD. I didnt read the article. I am not on FB.

17-Jan-18
Yeah,i have been called name too.

The people who post on here regularly is just a small percentage of those who watch this site. I can't blame people for not posting here because of the arguments .

17-Jan-18
Heck without the arguments this site would be boooring. LOl.

17-Jan-18
Arguing and debating are two different things. I could see why some think its arguing versus debating because, arguing is always emotionally driven. Debate is based on facts and, the reality we know based on those facts. And, there has definitely been both exhibited on every single buck management thread I've ever read here.

17-Jan-18
Jayd, You went outside to try to stack the deck because responders didn't agree with you. Bbm did not do such thing. We could have. We didn't.

18-Jan-18
Ok, debating makes this site less boooring.

• Sitka Gear