Virgil 16-Jan-18
Virgil 16-Jan-18
Topgun 30-06 16-Jan-18
Virgil 16-Jan-18
Topgun 30-06 16-Jan-18
Virgil 17-Jan-18
wyohunter1 18-Jan-18
16-Jan-18
New to the site, new to Wyoming, looking to possibly come to region R looking for a decent mulie buck. DIY hunt, can anyone tell me or help me with info around Hyattville or Ten Sleep. Will be applying for a point this year and hope to hunt in 2019. Just looking for a few tips, or anything else like deer densitys, hunting pressure etc etc. willing to burn up some boot leather to have a good hunt. not looking for anyones hunting area, just input.

16-Jan-18
forgot to mention, will be rifle hunting.

16-Jan-18
Hunt way up toward the Montana border if you draw R, not down towards the towns you mentioned. Ten Sleep isn't in R and just has a gas station and an RV park, while Hyattville is in R, but is even smaller.

16-Jan-18
30-06 thanks for the reply, why up north? What does the size of the town have to do with the hunting? I will be in a wall tent to I wont need any services from town, unless we run out of beer.

16-Jan-18
You mentioned those two towns and I was just telling you they are very small and the best hunt is way up north where it's almost all public land, not down there in the southern part of the unit.

17-Jan-18
thanks 06-would u hunt blm or national forestlands. foothills of bighorn? sorry for all questions, just new to mule deer hunting?

18-Jan-18
Bowhunting, you won't have to worry about pressure much unless you run into elk hunters. If it were me I'd hunt up on the mountain, but that is just what I like to do. I know I see deer elk hunting.

• Sitka Gear