lunker 22-Jan-18
DanaC 22-Jan-18
lunker 22-Jan-18
Bowhunt3138 22-Jan-18
TT-Pi 22-Jan-18
DanaC 23-Jan-18
TT-Pi 23-Jan-18
16-Jan-18
Given I am not likely to hunt anything until late April - unless fish count - and work is busy... I have decided to toss a totally non hunting question out to you all, my Bowsite Brethren: Who ya got - Pats or Jags.

Dont go on fandom... really, how do you think the game will play out?

I'm hoping for the Pats, but I've seen teams with D's like the Jags, and similarly so so QB's beat the Pats in the Playoffs - see Ravens, Giants X 2, Broncos... And nudge the Pat's almost out: Seahawks...

My sense is that we are looking at a 27-24 sort of game, hopefully in NE's favor.

But I wouldnt be shocked with a 17 to 21 or 24 Jag's win either, regrettably.

For those of you who enjoy sport, what do you think?

16-Jan-18
Nothing would surprise me, but if the Pats are healthy (and they mostly are) then I have a hard time going against them in this one.

Only thing that would concern me is the O-line and Brady landing on his backside too much. If that starts to happen then who knows what could happen.

16-Jan-18
I think it's going to be a close/good game with the jags, but if we win that one it'll be Tom Brady's easiest Super Bowl win ever. Eagles and Vikings don't stand a chance.

16-Jan-18
I'm picking Pat's, but it could certainly be a good game. I don't see a team that young and inexperienced coming into Foxborough and taking out the Pat's. I also think Belichick and Patricia will have a plan to shut down Leonard Fournette, who scored 3 rushing touchdowns last week, which would put all the pressure on their rookie quarterback, Bortles, to beat the Pat's. Jag's need to have multiple defensive scores and a couple drives where Bortles is forced to play better than a rookie to pull out the win, possible but not probable in my opinion.

16-Jan-18
Im all in. This won't even be close. The Pittsburg game was the exception for the jag offense. Patriot offense schemes will nuetralize the jag rush. 31 to 10 Patriots

Tekoa

16-Jan-18
hfc agreed 31 10

16-Jan-18
Pats by 17 DILLY DILLY

16-Jan-18
I sure hope you all are right!

16-Jan-18
This is one game I won’t be betting on. The Jags D is aggressive and Brady is no spring chicken. If the Pats defense can bring their a game and keep the jags offense off the field they should have a good chance off pulling out a win. This game could come down to who has the ball last and which kicker is having a good day. Final score pats 24 - Jags 21. I hope.

16-Jan-18
I love the Pats... season ticket holder with my sons... we've been talking about this game since the Jags eliminated the Steelers. This boils down to a game between two teams that have great defenses... BUT only one has a great offense. Keep in mind that Garoppolo lit them up for 44 points... Brady can do at least that, likely more. This should be at least a 10 point win for the Patriots.

16-Jan-18
I'm with Tekoa. And it's Billy, Billy!

17-Jan-18
Pats by 21

19-Jan-18
Pats by 4 points in a Last quarter effort ... No problem ,we got this.

OK, So I cheated with an edit ( I thought the Pats would win by more) but a win is a win.... shoot me ! But they did it again NE style , ulcers on the house ! .

21-Jan-18
Dilly Dilly!

21-Jan-18
Boom. ! ! !

21-Jan-18
Not bad huh 3rd super bowl party in my 4 years at college.... this should be interesting...

21-Jan-18
Just think "Bluto - Moons" , you only have 3 more years after this until you graduate or get kicked out . " Oh Shith ! 7 years of college down the drain" Blutarsky .

By then Tom Brady will be a grandfather and still playing...

21-Jan-18
F me !

22-Jan-18

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
"What's on the spit?"

"Grown particular?"

22-Jan-18
Dana how did you get that picture of Tom Brady with the dog? lol.

22-Jan-18
That's a great pic... Heck a game yesterday too. My poor wife is still curled up in a ball sobbing after the Vikes game though :(

22-Jan-18
grown paticular jeremiah johnson

22-Jan-18
Fran, google 'brady peta'. Then click on 'images'. Lunker, yup. All time great movie ;-)

22-Jan-18
watch yer top notch

22-Jan-18
You cook good rabbit Pilgrim

22-Jan-18
"...And it was a good death"

23-Jan-18
I think that last is from 'Legends of the Fall'. ;-)

23-Jan-18
Your right Dana C , the last line is something like " and some say he's up there still "

Ill just have to watch them again ... Both are good ones !

When they make the Tom Brady movie it will end with ... And , " the great legend just passed away ."

• Sitka Gear