Grasshopper 19-Jan-18
Treeline 19-Jan-18
starbux 19-Jan-18
jordanathome 19-Jan-18
Grasshopper 19-Jan-18
yooper89 19-Jan-18
jordanathome 20-Jan-18
18-Jan-18
I have 6 points for Wyoming elk. The guy I did hunt with is out this year. I should be able to draw my unit with 6 points, have hunted it 4 times before, know it well. Anyone out there have 6 points or more and want to apply as a group? I put in for a unit that is a rifle tag unit, but you can archery hunt the whole month of Sept, and if you don't fill it is still valid in rifle seasons. Looking for a guy that has 6 or more points. Pm me if interested.

19-Jan-18
Wish I had more than 1. Good luck.

19-Jan-18
Steve, I will start applying so wait for me. LOL

19-Jan-18
On 11 and kind of thinking about some of the units up in the NW to play with the big teddy bears, but will touch base with you.

19-Jan-18
On 11 and kind of thinking about some of the units up in the NW to play with the big teddy bears, but will touch base with you.

19-Jan-18
Sent you a PM, If I was to partner up with a guy with 11 points, our group would average 8.5 points. That is enough to draw unit 7 special. No griz, no wolves, just bulls as big as Colorado unit 2 for half the wait. I could be persuaded to switch units... I have always wanted to hunt unit 7.

19-Jan-18
Although not much of an elk hunter, I have been lucky enough to arrow a few. One of these days, I would like to get a really big one. With a little practice and a lot of luck, I might even be able to call one in for you.

19-Jan-18
Treeline and Grasshopper need to make a deal and document the hunt here for all to enjoy!

19-Jan-18
Or get a room.....LOL

I have six or so points.....maybe 8....hell I lost track.....lost interest. Not sure I will keep buying 'em or ever cash 'em in now that I live in CO. I don't pull the kinda cash WY wants to extort for elk tags.

19-Jan-18
Never buy points when 25% of the tags go to random draw, always apply for the tag. Driving many forest roads in wyoming feels like no one has been there in years.

You can't put a price on being in the middle of a bunch of screaming bulls, priceless.

19-Jan-18
I'm sitting in my living room reading A Sand County Almanac again, wishing I had a glass of whisky in front of me. Girlfriend left a bottle of wine open tonight so I guess I'm settling.

20-Jan-18
When I've driven forest roads in WY in Sept it is more like a cross between a dead concert and hells angels mixed with a buncha folks in camo.........camps every 5' circling any open meadow. Now that was in the Wind River country and 20 years ago.....but it still stands out in my mind as some of the craziest crap I've ever witnessed. We went out on a forest drive to see some animals.....and we did.....all on 2 feet. Nothing else.

• Sitka Gear