notme 22-Jan-18
Wild Bill 22-Jan-18
bigbuckbob 22-Jan-18
spikehorn 22-Jan-18
notme 22-Jan-18
hoytman 22-Jan-18
21-Jan-18

SixLomaz's Link
This is a suggestion for those who use blinds and have not found the perfect chair for blind model and/or terrain. You can even use it outside the blind if you paint it. The chair weighs 3 lbs and can be adjusted from 13.5" to 21" height, plus it is usable on uneven terrain. With some effort can be silenced and camouflaged. It does break down without tools for transport. TIP: Check grandmother's bathroom before buying one.

21-Jan-18
When my mom got one of those chairs I said to my dad that would make a hell of a blind chair .

21-Jan-18
I would have to opt for the assembly lol.

21-Jan-18
I'll have to tell my mother in law that roams my house that she needs one lol

21-Jan-18
If it had a hole in the middle it would be perfect

21-Jan-18
Use some of the tools that you hawked over the years and git ER don

21-Jan-18

SixLomaz's Link
Chair with back support and holes on the bottom as requested.

21-Jan-18

>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo
I have one of these brand new/unused from when I had foot surgery.
>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo

21-Jan-18
The ice bucket and some beer make for an interesting hunt. That is how you hit a target at 90 yards and beyond with a crossbow.

22-Jan-18
See Crow, behind every silver lining theres a pot of gold..lol

22-Jan-18

Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Cabela's Comfort Max 360, blind chair w/out arm rests. Quiet, smooth rotation with stability. Just don't lean back, that is try to lean the chair back on two legs. I use a low foot rest to help maintain good posture. I don't hunt from a blind, but the chair is perfect for my small second floor porch where I sit at the computer with windows on two walls.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/hunting/hunting-blinds/hunting-blind-stools-chairs-seat-cushions/pc/104791680/c/104702580/sc/104607180/cabelas-comfort-max-mag-blind-chair/1933466.uts?slotId=1

22-Jan-18
Six - Crows got the right idea, but never thought of filling it with beer and ice, interesting. At my age I was thinking of using the hole for other things.

22-Jan-18
When manufacturers find out the stool could be used for hunting, the price will go up!

22-Jan-18

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Since we're talking accessorizing, i was thinking on adding this and hitting the deer camp circut..

22-Jan-18
I purchased the BlackOut Swivel Tripod Chair. I have used a lot of chairs, but this one is the best. It adjusts for hieght, uneven ground, and swivels 360.

• Sitka Gear