Hoot 23-Jan-18
Trapper 23-Jan-18
Jeff in MN 23-Jan-18
Nocturnal 23-Jan-18
Duke 23-Jan-18
21-Jan-18
I knew they would choke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

21-Jan-18
I am a lifetime Packers fan but MN had a helluva better season than GB came close to. And, they'll be back next year. Unlike GB, they have drafted very well, especially on defense. It took this year to realize that Ted Thompson needed to go. The most sickening thought of the weekend is the Patriots are again going to the Super Bowl.

Is it turkey season yet?

21-Jan-18
ok your delusional, the Vikings can not get it done, they choked

21-Jan-18
Huge Viking fan here...ya they choked but all -n- all it was a great season.

22-Jan-18
When was the last time the Vikings were in this position....when Fran Tarkenton was OB...lol....they got to the last 4 teams....not bad.

22-Jan-18
Jacksonville was a very underrated team and the Queen's way too overrated.

The only good thing about the Queen's is they exposed some glaring weakness in the Packers so that we finally made some much needed and overdue changes.

22-Jan-18
"When was the last time the Vikings were in this position....when Fran Tarkenton was OB...lol....they got to the last 4 teams....not bad. " Actually is was as recent as 2010 when they were in the NFC championship game and lost when Favre threw an inception late in the game as they were driving for a game-winning field goal.

22-Jan-18
Good ol Favre...always ending on an interception.

Still my favorite Packers QB.

22-Jan-18
The Vikes made my day by not surprising me. Some teams are winners, but never champions. The mud ducks that live up here were telling me that they were going to buy super bowl tickets and winning the super bowl was going to be a piece of cake on their home field. Nothing like putting that cart way before the horse. I can't wait to see them and hear what excuse they'll have this time.

22-Jan-18
I believe that Farve was always a Packer at heart, and threw that interception on purpose, just to screw the Vikings one more time, ha ha..... he looked at Chewy and winked.................................

22-Jan-18
TrapperJack2,

Better check your facts, 2010 NFC Championship game was Packers with Rodgers against the Bears and the Packers won and went on to win the Super Bowl.

22-Jan-18
Camp- that is hilarious. I liked Farve when he played for the Pack but completely lost respect for him at the end.

22-Jan-18
Huge vikings fan extremely disappointed on their performance. What a beat down/STILL HURTS. My 2 favorite teams r the Vikings n whomever is playing the packers. With that said great job this year whooping the Packers n can't wait till next year to do it again. We will prevail n take the north again next year. No super bowl is fine as long as we beat the packers. AT LEAST I GOT 2 WATCH RODGERS GET HURT BY THE HANDS OF THE VIKINGS. GO VIKINGS.

22-Jan-18
Technically you're both right and wrong. The 2010 SEASON NFC championship that the Packers one was played in January of 2011.

The 2009 NFC Championship game that the Vikings were in was played in January of 2010. All depends how you read it.......the moral of the story is the Vikings still haven't won a world championship :)

22-Jan-18

RJN's embedded Photo
RJN's embedded Photo
Tbuck- enough said

22-Jan-18
Should feel ashamed of themselves wearing those ugly *** rings. That G is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Makes me wanna puke. Typically packers fans running to the rings for their comeback on having a crap year.

22-Jan-18
Remind me again on the packers season?? Oh yeah they didn't have one.

22-Jan-18

22-Jan-18
SKOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLO

22-Jan-18
Nobody remembers who was in the playoffs. They remember who won it all. To make you feel better the queens are getting a participation trophy today. Lol

22-Jan-18
Why do the Queenies wear purple? You'd be purple too after choking for 50 years.

22-Jan-18
Do you know why Iowa does not have a Professional Football team??

Then Minnesota would want one.

22-Jan-18
Remind me gain on the packers season?? Oh yeah they didn't have one.

22-Jan-18
You have a point Les, but the Super Bowl that the Packers won that year is considered the 2010 Super Bowl.

22-Jan-18
Still watching the replay of rodgers getting planted in the turf. Makes me feel better after the loss.

22-Jan-18
Tbuck, what does it say about the Vikings and their fans when they can't even set their goal at winning the Super Bowl and beating the Packers is the best they can do or hope for? I guess just beating the Packers in a down year for the Packers is considered the "Vikings Super Bowl".

It's very ironic that you can rip on the Packers but yet beating them is your Super Bowl. I guess it really shows the respect you actually have for the Packers.

It's nice that you can have a consolation prize and somehow get satisfaction out of never winning the big game...

You need to focus on the Viking's Super Bowl victories rather than injuring another player... oh yeah, there's nothing to focus on...

22-Jan-18

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Oh Tbag

22-Jan-18
Tbuck-

At least you can watch some of them act like they are playing next weekend!!! Does that make you fell any better? The Pro Bowl has become a joke!!

22-Jan-18
Remind me again on the packers season?? Oh yeah they didn't have one. Cheesehead----Respect for the packers??? NEVER......

22-Jan-18
The Viqueens will be a problem next year . They can trade 2 of their 3 QB's for quality players next year .

The Pack better be ready to spend some money next year .

22-Jan-18
Packers...made the playoffs 19 times in the last 25 years...

Vikings...only 13 times during the same time span.

Someday you'll shake that expansion team persona....someday.....

22-Jan-18
Aaron Rodgers walks into A Barr....... Still the funniest joke ever.

22-Jan-18
You know the best part of dating a girl from Minnesota, she won't expect a ring! Lol

22-Jan-18

longbowbud's Link

22-Jan-18
Tbuck, this isn't about the Packer's season, it's about the Vikings choking... AGAIN!

22-Jan-18
Tbuck, Once again the Vikings won their Superbowl by beating the Packers in the regular season. As close as they can ever get to a big win. Most good teams turn up their play in the playoffs and that just exposes another mediocre Queens team with that great talent to always fold up and go home when the big games come along. Talk about a total team beat down. Pathetic!

22-Jan-18
Tbuck-

I know that there are no Packers on the Pro Bowl team, it doesn't bother me, like I said before, they act like they are playing. It has been a popularity contest for many years and the game is a joke. There were years when a bunch of Packers made it, those players were picked for popularity, a lot of them didn't deserve to be selected and it showed on that stage....it was actually a little embarrassing, BJ Raji comes to mind.

22-Jan-18
Anyone remember the movie Second String? The entire first-string offensive squad of the Buffalo Bills football team falls victim to food poisoning so they go to second string players. The 4 time winless Super Bowl Bills face non-other than the 4 time winless MN. Vikings in the Super Bowl. Bills won. Vikes can't even beat a Bills second string team even in a comedy movie. I have some friends from MN that have told me this morning they have resigned from being Viking fans. I guess I can't really blame them after all the disappointment they've suffered through the years.

22-Jan-18
Kind of funny watching the fans of one team poke fun at the fans of a team that ended the season better.

22-Jan-18
Jrw- it's usually the other way around. Queen fans had high hopes and end up disappointed. Most yrs they just know they are terrible.

22-Jan-18
Tbuck, do not click on the link or you will need a new level of therapy after watching. My wife has something a viking wife will probably never have. Ladies super bowl ring, (Miami). It was one of her Mother's 5 rings.

22-Jan-18
Remind me again on the packers season?? Oh yeah they didn't have one..... Do I sound like a broken record?? / or maybe I just sound like a packers fan.... REPEAT/REPEAT. LOL

22-Jan-18
Hoot-- they resign from being viking fans. LMFAO. They weren't viking fans in the first place n should b ashamed to say they r. LMFAO

22-Jan-18
tbuck - Maybe they just wised up. lol Love this back and forth rivalry on here. All in good fun!

22-Jan-18
Here is a poem I came up with in honor of the vikings To be a vikings fan you need a lot of hope Maybe this is the year we won't look like a bunch of dopes Greenbay has rodgers but barr took him out This is our year the fans began to shout Had a miracle with the saints and on to philly Played a really shitty game and sure looked silly We will be back next year the fans they all say And when we do we will be ready to play We will rebuild this team and get rid of the slackers I just wish we could find a way to be as good as the packers.

22-Jan-18
Tbuck....you're coming off as the twerp little brother.. we're not talking about the Packers.....

Why don't you do the impossible and defend the Vikings on their own merits...oh wait....yeah....nevermind.

Don't you have dishes to do?

22-Jan-18
The Vikes played a terrible game yesterday. But they are a pretty damn good team and have a great coach. For those bringing up the 2009 championship game and blaming Favre. The great AP fumbled multiple times in that game to put Brett in that situation. They wouldn't even have been in that game had it not been for Favre having a spectacular season.

22-Jan-18
I go to work for 8 hours and come home to see you kids are still at it! LOL

22-Jan-18

22-Jan-18
Cam2dukes-- since ur talking GAY I've always wondered why the packers don't have cheerleaders. What's the matter don't like women. Not that anything wrong with that. Just sayin

22-Jan-18
Um....that Packers do have cheerleaders...they even have an installation in the Packers Hall of Fame.

Oh Mini-soda.....

22-Jan-18
Bah Dum Tiss......

Q: What does a wrecked car and the Minnesota Vikings have in common? A: Neither has a title!

Q: How do you know the Minnesota State Police are seriously enforcing the Speed Limits into Minneapolis. A: For the first offense, they give you two Vikings tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q: What do the Minnesota Vikings and Billy Graham have in common? A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: Why do the Minnesota Vikings want to change their name to the Atlanta Tampons? A: Because they are only good for one period and do not have a second string!

Q: What's the difference between the Minnesota Vikings and a pinball machine? A: The pinball machine scores more points.

My wife was about to put my son in a Minnesota Vikings jersey, but I reminded her it was a choking hazard.

I took my broken vacuum cleaner back to the store. They put a Vikings jersey on it and now it sucks again.

Q: Did you hear that Minnesota's football team doesn't have a website? A: They can't string three "Ws" together.

What does a Minnesota Vikings fan do when he finds out the Vikings have won a Super Bowl? He turns off his Playsation 3

22-Jan-18

22-Jan-18
Tweed--- N Guy cheerleaders don't count.

23-Jan-18
So this is what we do in the off hunting season! LOL

23-Jan-18
I don't know what's worse to wear Green or Purple but I know one thing, and both teams have it.... its better than wearing yellow! lol

23-Jan-18
Q. Want to here a packers joke?? A.- Aaron rodgers!!.. LMFAO

Q. What's the difference between the packers and a baby? A. The baby will quit whining after awhile.....

23-Jan-18
Here is one thing for you to think about Tbuck,,,,, you do not have any quarterbacks now under contract, none,,,, Bridgewater wants to start, period or he is going to walk,,, your current guy is going to want more money, which he will get and walk,,, Bradford has a good chance, to be signed by the Packers, as a back up, if he resigns himself to the idea, that is what he will be in the NFL...................

So the Vikings now sit, and will be curious to see how this plays out,,,,,, there a good team but they ran into a buzz saw

23-Jan-18
GH---Worse case scenario is they sign Keenum to a long term big money deal. He's simply a backup QB. Take away the talent surrounding him n he's back to his normal. Bridgewater stays n bradford n keenum can go. Gotta b better than walking into next season with a washed up rodgers. They better sign bradford as their backup cuz Hundley just don't cut it. Something for u to think about--- what u gonna do when rodgers breaks that collorbone again. Mid as well b gone with him like they did favre. We could use him as a backup in minnesota!!! LOL

23-Jan-18
"better than walking into next season with a washed up rodgers"

Any bets on next years QB stat's for our respective teams?

23-Jan-18
Bradford and Rogers on the same team? Cool...Bradford can tell stories about his broken knee and Rogers can tell stories about his broken collar bone!

23-Jan-18
The Vikings are in an awkward position---they just won 14 games, yet they have three above-average back-up quarterbacks that will each seek starter salaries and roles. -None are worth it in my mind. Minnesota will be in a position where it needs to make a decision and stick with it as its future hinges greatly on it. Bridgewater is the best of all three provided his knee doesn't blow up again, but I have a sneaky feeling that the heartstrings will be pulled and Keenum gets overpaid for the next 6-8 years, much like a certain Bear's QB did for many years. (Keenum has way more guts and is looked at by his teammates in a much preferred light in contrast to Cutler though.)

No points for not winning the Superbowl, but will say that the Vikes did get the nod this year with the HTH wins over the Pack. -Nice to see the rivalry becoming competitive again and Viking becoming relevant after so many years. :)

23-Jan-18

Cheesehead Mike's Link
Here are some MN residents who don't have to cheer for the Vikings and they have a cool garage to boot!

23-Jan-18
Now that's a man cave! Question if your looking at a clock and it reads 6:22, is it 6:22 or 38 to 7.

23-Jan-18

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo
I had to get in on this too.

23-Jan-18
I like 38 to 7 best.

23-Jan-18

Nocturnal's embedded Photo
Nocturnal's embedded Photo
Tbuck

23-Jan-18
-‘Cause the old Met and Metrodome were filled up with trophies!?

• Sitka Gear