Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo
Go Pack.

21-Jan-18

RJN's embedded Photo
RJN's embedded Photo

21-Jan-18
At least your stadium made it to the super bowl. Skol!

21-Jan-18
Good pics. Great game. Clap you hands and say-----> CHOKE

22-Jan-18

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
The Vikes didn't let me down.

22-Jan-18
I will root for the Eagles, but I give Brady his due, , the guy is the best QB I have ever seen play the game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rogers is not in his league, but to defend Rogers the Packers are too cheap and stupid to not build a team around him,,,,,, they did the same thing with Farve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Must be the water in Green Bay,,,,,

22-Jan-18
I just realized that Doug Petersen the coach for the Eagles is the Doug Petersen, Brett Favre back up during the 90s.

22-Jan-18

Just for you Tweed.

22-Jan-18
Ha!

There goes coffee out my nose.

22-Jan-18
Never been a Packer fan but have always cheered them on in the play offs (when Vikings weren't involved) and in there last Super Bowl. Have only been to Lambeau field once (non-football game) and it was a great experience, so when my brother in-law and his girlfriend bought tickets for the Vikings Packers game this year I boasted to them on how your going to have a great time and how cool Lambeau Flied is, lots of history etc. They text me when they were there, took a short tour, they were in awe on how beautiful it was. The next text message was after the game, " I was punched in the back of the head and his girlfriend was jumped by 3 girls" Will never be back again. Nice Cheeseheads

22-Jan-18
It unfortunately probably happens at all games everywhere, so sad. Still embarrassed (as a Viking fan) when a Viking fan hit that Ref in the head with a empty bottle years ago.

22-Jan-18
CHEAP SHOT ON RODGERS?? Tell me how was a cheap shot? U can't hit Rodgers without the guy being a ***** about it. He's gotta b the most stuck up/selfish overrated quarterback in the league. Hope he gets a little more next year.

22-Jan-18
SKOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLO

22-Jan-18

22-Jan-18
It wasn't an obvious cheap shot but Barr certainly drove through it longer than was necessary. No flag but if one was thrown I think many would have thought it was justified.

22-Jan-18
Tbuck --- I completely agree with you. I find it disturbing that so many people think so highly of Rodgers. Brady is the greatest quarterback and those that argue Rodgers is better have no ground to stand on. Plain and simple. Stats are stats. Facts are facts.

22-Jan-18
If you compare stats the last 9 yrs they are very similar for Rodgers and Brady. The difference for me is Brady yells at his players constantly and is a hot head. Rodgers stays calm and gets the job done. Plus Brady has been busted for cheating.

22-Jan-18
RJN-- valid points. But then you look at their ages.. and championships and superbowls... just my opinion.

22-Jan-18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh0xeQ5LSbY

22-Jan-18
Potatoes/potatoes Rogers/Brady Both great players, but you need a great team to win games.

After personally meeting both Brett Favre and Aaron Rogers I would rather have Rodgers on my team. Easy going, pleasant to be around and doesn't seem to look down his nose, like Favre did. The neatest Packers that I have met were Paul Hornung, Gilbert Brown, William Henderson, Bart Starr, Ron Kostelnik, Ray Niischke, and Ahman Green. Bud Grant was the best non packer person that I have every met.

• Sitka Gear