Mad dog 28-Jan-18
Al Dente Laptop 29-Jan-18
tompolaris 01-Feb-18
GAFFER1 05-Feb-18
SJJ 09-Feb-18
22-Jan-18

8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
Checked trail cams today and while walking the property, I came across several yote tracks. When I got to the house and down loaded the pics, I found out why. I guess I'll see if any of the locals have a still born calf I can have, and I perch in one of my stands for awhile with a rifle, to bad I don't own a semi-auto. I know the deer are relaxing, but the pack out in broad daylight!

22-Jan-18
They must be hungry to be that bold, hope they starve..Tom

22-Jan-18
They're not that hungry yet...I keep a large bait pile going all winter with a camera and the predator visits are still minimal...will pick up here in Feb I think

22-Jan-18

Buckstopshere 's embedded Photo
Buckstopshere 's embedded Photo
Got yotes after deer on three different trail cams on three different properties. Deer shows up, flares tail…coyote there in a couple minutes.

22-Jan-18
They are just starting to hit my bait piles. Full moon coming , then I’ll get a crack at them.

22-Jan-18
I have had a coyote problem where I hunt in 9h for several years. Usually see and hear several during broad daylight.

24-Jan-18
Getting near the mating season. Unfortunately we have a ton hear in Chenango County.

26-Jan-18
That's a good view Pat, ...Tom

26-Jan-18
That's a good view Pat, ...Tom

27-Jan-18
Wow, nice haul Pat. Going to need a story to go with the pic though!

28-Jan-18
THAT's the way coyotes should "pack up". Thanks Pat.

28-Jan-18
Wow. Nice job.

28-Jan-18
Guys..... that's just a good start for Pat!

28-Jan-18
Man. I wanna hunt THEM?nasty dawgs. Pat. Did you'll shoot them yotes? Mad Dog

29-Jan-18
Great haul Pat, but given the fact that you killed so many, most likely you didn't even make a dent. My cousin killed 35 within a 3 week period, and we are still overrun with them. 2 different packs, competing in opposing valleys, on clear night you can hear them baying back and forth to each other.

01-Feb-18
Great job Pat, tell the boy good job!

05-Feb-18
Wow, that's all I can say, wow!

09-Feb-18
Pat is that all near Boonville? I love having coyotes around but not too many. I hear them many nights a week around the house

• Sitka Gear