jax2009r 23-Jan-18
InRut-KB-Bowhunter 24-Jan-18
Richm444 25-Jan-18
notme 25-Jan-18
drslyr 27-Jan-18
22-Jan-18

Richm444's embedded Photo
Richm444's embedded Photo
Took awhile to assemble but I am pretty happy. I will likely buy a Muddy harness - any other suggestions ?

I was at Cabellas and saw the Muddy stands - they look awesome too

Thanks for the suggestions earlier I really appreciate your help

22-Jan-18
Looks good, platform back to the tree is very important, IMO.

If this is your first ladder, you will love how easy and quickly you get set up.

Good luck.

22-Jan-18
Bow holder and a couple of screw in steps to hang stuff

22-Jan-18
Your going to like it .

22-Jan-18
Planning on going to ladder stands myself this yr bud

22-Jan-18
Im guessing its not a one man job setting that contraption up..can it be done? Cant be much different than setting up a 40' fully extended ladder.

22-Jan-18
Im thinking scaffolding with a heat pump, skylight, recliner, and WiFi. Oh yeah, and one of those GPS bow sights,??

23-Jan-18
I have two of these stands. Love them! Dick's Sporting Goods will sometimes have a flash sale on Thursdays. I have seen them for as little as $59

23-Jan-18
notme - yes you are correct it's a two man job - or at least much easier with 2 men-

23-Jan-18
Looks great. Nice and big! I'm guessing that by setting it up now you are hunting private land and have no worries of theft. I hope this is all true.

23-Jan-18
NO COVER....better sit still

24-Jan-18
Nice Rich I have been using ladders for a while , nice set up & nice stand A little advice if I can share that helped . I found for me to break up your silhouette better and can move a little , I try to find 2-3 trees tight together or Big base tree that splits 2-3 limbs. limbs or another tree right next to you can put bow hangers for backpack your bow etc..

25-Jan-18
Thanks - yes this is private land but we do get occasional trespassers most do no damage but we have had some anti-hunter vandalism sadly.

Thanks for the advice InRut- The tree selection was fairly limited based on where we wanted to be. I have a wall of tall hemlocks behind me though that should help conceal my profile.

25-Jan-18
Jam some hemlock braches behind you..even when they die off theyll work

27-Jan-18
I would put ina lifeline also. We have 5 double stands on our NY property and have lifelines on all of them. Just makes it faster up da tree.

• Sitka Gear