SILVERADO 23-Jan-18
buckwild46 24-Jan-18
Passthrough 24-Jan-18
SILVERADO 24-Jan-18
tompolaris 24-Jan-18
buckwild46 24-Jan-18
buckwild46 24-Jan-18
23-Jan-18
Anyone ever hunt there ? I believe it’s bow only ... That’s what i’m looking for . Deer numbers ? A lot of hunters ? I’m starting to scout more state lands ..

23-Jan-18
Hunting is not allowed in Enders. leaf peepers only

23-Jan-18
Sounds like there should be a lot of deer there then, based upon tompolaris's comments.

23-Jan-18
The forest is managed for sawtimber, firewood, wildlife habitat, and recreational activities such as hiking, fishing, and bird watching. Some hunting is allowed in the newer, purchased acquisitions at the northeastern side of the forest. The DEEP hunting area map website depicts the areas where hunting is allowed. Hunting information may also be obtained from the DEEP’s Hunting and Trapping Guide. So it looks like there may be access to some Hunting there.

23-Jan-18
Access for Enders Enders State Forest (former Worthen parcel), Granby. 377 acre section of forest south of Route 20 open to all types of public hunting except firearms deer hunting. Designated as a deer bowhunting only area. Access at Route 20 gate only. All other areas of Enders State Forest remain closed to hunting.

24-Jan-18
Correct Silverado , I used the DEEP interactive map , i’d never hunt where it’s not allowed . Just looking for info being im a “out of towner “

24-Jan-18
I have hunted it with my climber. Alot of coyote sign. More than ive seen anywhere else in CT. No joke. Never went back.

24-Jan-18
Good luck buck i would imagine some giants in there, considering the fact that the majority of the property isn’t allowed to be hunted and what is allowed is bow only. I would get as far in as possible and close to the unhuntable side as i could. Consider that a sanctuary area. You never know what may step out. The next state record?? Anything is possible.

24-Jan-18
My bad, that is a bow spot in Enders. The rest is off limits. Rt. 20 just past rt 219 on the left in west Granby. Bear and coyote there for sure. One nice buck was taken there last I was told. Guy from New Hartford .

24-Jan-18
It’s ok guys ... guess i’ll habe the place to myself ! :)

24-Jan-18
It’s ok guys ... guess i’ll habe the place to myself ! :)

• Sitka Gear