stillhunter 05-Feb-18
Paul 05-Feb-18
TT-Pi 05-Feb-18
Buckshot89 08-Feb-18
bigwoodsbucks22 08-Feb-18
28-Jan-18

captain's embedded Photo
captain's embedded Photo
Just found out the other day I am going for back surgery on the 5th of Feb And yesterday I find out my best friend of 11 yrs has liver cancer we went to westford vet to have and ultrasound done because he has been lousing weight he gone down another 10 lbs in the last month going to see my vet at Gardner animal hospital to see what can be done For I am not ready to give up on my friend So if any of you have a friend like mine please say a little prayer for him And thanks guys for hearing my Heart

28-Jan-18
Sorry to hear Captain, Wishing you and your skipper to get well soon... Mike

28-Jan-18
Your both in our prayers.

28-Jan-18
You're both in my thoughts and prayers, captain.

28-Jan-18
Captain, my prayers are sent. There are no words that I can say that will change anything but I'm here to listen.

28-Jan-18
I have been in your shoes friend. Several times as I have always had good dogs along side of my life. Each one is special and we put a lot of our self into them . It is a hard thing to do but you have given this Dog a good life and the dying process is part of the deal. You'll know when it is the right time to let the process continue. Thank goodness there is a painless process for our good 4 leggers. When the time is right.

I do not pray for animals but you have my heartfelt sympathy and prayers for Grace in your difficult experience. Sorry for your turn in this inevitable and impending sorrow.

Good luck in your Surgery and prayers for your speedy recovery . -Pi

28-Jan-18
Trying to type with teary eyes. Some of my greatest losses have been my dogs. Thoughts and prayers for you, please keep us posted. Peace, Wayne.

28-Jan-18
Prayers sent Captain. Putting a pet down sucks but suffering sucks even more. Hope all goes well and I’m sure you will know when it’s time.

28-Jan-18
One of the cruelest things in life is that we outlive our dogs. You have my heartfelt sympathies, Tekoa

28-Jan-18
My best buddy Roxy, and I will say a prayer for you.

28-Jan-18
Think of you guys capt.

29-Jan-18
Capt I have two dogs now and have gone through the hard times with others. Take the appropriate steps to make sure your buddy is comfortable and overly loved in the last stages. He will Let you know when the time comes, it is never easy. I will say a few prayers for you guys

29-Jan-18
Man, really sorry to hear Captain. Prayers on the way for you all!

29-Jan-18
One of the hardest things to go through. You both are in my prayers.

29-Jan-18
I want thank everyone for saying a prayer for him or a kind word we found out for sure today that it’s only a matter of time now the doc said if he puts in done weight the process might slow down a bit but it will take his life in time I will not let him suffer it’s very tuff letting go of one of your children and he is like our child we are having pictures done this weekend to have I have also made arrangements for when he passes for I could be laid up at the time but I hope not because I want to be ther to say good bi to my best friend at that time thanks Adrain for your kind words

29-Jan-18
So sorry captain . Nothing we can say will make losing him any easier but we are all praying for you guys. Good luck with your surgery and try to remember all the good times you guys have had together.

29-Jan-18
Sorry Captain. I pray the rest of his days are joyful and as pain free as possible.

30-Jan-18
So Sorry, Captain. It is a heartbreaking process. I wish you both the best in the coming days. Whenever the decision is made know that is based on compassion and love.

30-Jan-18
Tough thing to do Captain They are part of the family.

30-Jan-18

Paul's embedded Photo
Paul's embedded Photo
Best of luck from Buster and I will keep you in our prayers

30-Jan-18
Good luck on both counts Cap.

05-Feb-18
Today is a very hard day for me I have to send my best friend on the rest of his journey with out me for now Its been a tough wk he has eaten next to nothing and we know the time has come he will travel on today as I go under the knife for my back for I know he will be watching over me and waiting for the day I finally come to join him

05-Feb-18
Sorry to hear that Captain. It is definitely the right thing to do.

05-Feb-18
Sorry, best wishes

05-Feb-18
Sorry for your lose

05-Feb-18
A prayer for your healing Captain , in both areas of your hurt . Hang in there .

08-Feb-18
Captain, I feel you and am thinking about you guys. I almost lost my best friend at a year old in front of my eyes in 2015. I just posted the story in the coyote thread. I can only imagine the connection you guys have after 11 years.

08-Feb-18
I've been thinking about you guys. That's one of the worst things you can ever go through in life. Just know that you are not alone and it does get better.

• Sitka Gear