wifishkiller 03-Feb-18
swampokie 03-Feb-18
wifishkiller 16-Feb-18
MichaelArnette 18-Feb-18
N2BUX 19-Feb-18
wifishkiller 21-Feb-18
wifishkiller 21-Feb-18
03-Feb-18
Any of you guys familiar with this area, looking at a few places around the lake, for a fishing long term retirement place.

Just looking for general info if it's a decent area. Is there any decent hunting areas accessed off the lake?

03-Feb-18
Arrowhead estates is overrun with deer

05-Feb-18
Hey Adam! Been awhile since tromping through the Montoya place looking for that wounded bear - wish we had your dog! Hope you're doing well. Wife and I moved back to OK earlier this year to be closer to my parents and help out. We're starting to look for some land or a home around Eufaula so send me an email if you're headed this way. Send a Private Reply if can't find my email. We fish but not like you do and think there are better lakes for fishing in Oklahoma. Couple of places you can reach from the lake and a good amount of huntable corp land. Also, in Oklahoma, the leases aren't outrageous so that may be an option for you too and I'd be willing to go in with you.

16-Feb-18
Well it looks like it official, under contract. Any guys on here in the area? I can bribe you with western hunts info!

18-Feb-18
Congrats Adam!

19-Feb-18
I can provide some info on some hunting spots around the lake. PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

21-Feb-18
Thanks everyone for the PMs and info, keep it coming!

21-Feb-18
Thanks everyone for the PMs and info, keep it coming!

• Sitka Gear