TT-Pi 04-Feb-18
BC 05-Feb-18
mrw 05-Feb-18
Jimbo 05-Feb-18
BruceP 05-Feb-18
Will 05-Feb-18
Moons22 05-Feb-18
03-Feb-18
Are we being "hush - hush" about , you know what ? Even though its not this ... it is that ! And we are from here . Maybe you are all in Church or doing your Voodoo thing or otherwise preparing for ... That !

GO .... YOU KNOW WHO !

03-Feb-18
Game? What type of game? A sports game? Haven't heard anything about it....

03-Feb-18
Are you speaking of the Eagles victory and subsequent retirement of Tom Brady?

03-Feb-18
OOOOHHHHHHHHHBOY Did someone fall out of a tree and land on their public head ? Good luck "PLH" (Pray Like Hell ) He won't retire he will just pass away ...

After Tomorrow everyone else will likely retire ,quit , give up , lose the will to go on or take a permanent knee and bow to the King...

03-Feb-18
Being a transplant to Mass, and seeing how half the state wrote Tom Brady in for president the last three elections, I couldn't resist.

03-Feb-18
I know . But at least you had a taste of being in a winning state. You'll be back ... Unless the "Georgia Peaches" put out a ball team ... The Peach Pit's ...

All good friend . But seriously , now you have to go ... Run ! save yourself ... Aaarrrghhh the Beast is loose ... Run RUN RUUUN !!!!!!!!!

04-Feb-18
My prediction, 23-20, field goal in overtime. Can't predict -who- will win.

04-Feb-18
I'm genuinely nervous about my prediction because the Philly defense has been so good. But... BUT... I predict an easy win for the Pats.

New England Patriots 27

Philadelphia Eagles 16

04-Feb-18
I'm with Jimbo on the win...not sure on the score. This one will be wild I think.

04-Feb-18
If the Eagles play like they did last week, it definitely won't be easy. They are hungry with a great defense. Dare I say, hungry like the NY Giants were both times they beat the Patriots?

04-Feb-18
The Vikings played their worst game of the season in the NFC Championship game. Keenum started choking after the first quarter and throwing interceptions, fumbling, getting sacked. They broke down under pressure and didn't do their job. Vikings secondary, safeties and corners looked lost and just let the Eagles receivers run away.

The horrible playing of the Vikings made the eagles look way better than they are.

I'm not counting out the Eagles but playing the Pat's won't be like playing the Vikings. Remember the Jags were supposed to have a great defense and like the Pat's always do, they make the right adjustments, never ever stop playing hard and stay committed till the last second of every game.

Looking forward to kickoff with good food and friends. No matter the outcome it should be a good game.

My prediction, Eagles to the pit of misery!!! Dilly Dilly!!!!

04-Feb-18
hate the giants

04-Feb-18
Well said Muzzy - ... Pats by 10 .

Public ... Get going ... go on ... out OUT ! Come on back when you got your mind right ...

04-Feb-18
Sittin Watchin Brady VS Time Dilly Dilly !! Pats by 12 Billy billy !!!

04-Feb-18
Ertz and Celek will kill the pats... Foles will F it up with a turnover in the 3rd 35 -31 Pats

04-Feb-18
I'm torn between a good movie on lifetime or super bowl.. Lol just kiddn, lifetime it is.

04-Feb-18
So the 100+ passer rating in the first two playoff games and that one 7TD game, which would have been more if they didn't bench him, are just flukes?

04-Feb-18

Jamison Clark III's embedded Photo
Jamison Clark III's embedded Photo
Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!

04-Feb-18
Go ahead and flap your wings all you want ... From up there you will get a better view of the Pats crushing the life out of the little birdies.

Eagles are endangered species ! Soon to be extinct !

04-Feb-18
Just watched a funny story about a lifetime Eagles fan who asked that when he died if they could have 8 Eagles be his pallbearers... So they could Let Him Down One Last Time!

Go Pat's! 27 - 13!

04-Feb-18
Hate the Giants but I don’t think the Pats ever beat a NFC East time when it actually mattered.

04-Feb-18
Hate the Giants but I don’t think the Pats ever beat a NFC East time when it actually mattered.

04-Feb-18
Publix if ur asking about foles... yes. I watched the Vikings game, MN were total dogs on D. rolled over and asked to be boned

04-Feb-18
So, the question is cougar, did MN have a bad game, or a bad game BECAUSE of the Eagles. I think it was because of the Eagles, not just lucky for the Eagles.

04-Feb-18
I'm just watching for the Justin Timberlake halftime show.

04-Feb-18
Im having a good puke at halftime , as usual ... and looking forward to the last few minuets when the Patriots decide to do their magic thing. I need a pill...

04-Feb-18
Well ... It happens ! Congratulations Eagle fans . PLH , JC111 It's your night !

Now if you'll excuse me I need to puke again. :0====>>> splat.

04-Feb-18
I will give you all some time to heal before I said I told you so.

04-Feb-18
No need , You are King of the day and may you live a thousand years .

04-Feb-18
Dilly Dilly!

04-Feb-18
On a side note, I'm a Miami fan, so neither team is my cup of tea. I'm just glad Foles will get some respect now.

04-Feb-18
I see your using your time wisely and graciously . ( 9, 999 years , 364 days to go) Party on.

04-Feb-18
So happy for you and all your teams and newly respected quarterbacks ...

I hope you arn't an Obama / Clinton fan too. Cause they and their squirmy bunch will be having a long losing streak and their new uniforms will be horizontal stripes . And then they best invest in Asbestos for the here-after. No wonder why they are worried about ice melting ... Gonna be Hot Hot Hot ...

05-Feb-18
Would’ve been a great game for the Pats if their D showed up. Congrats Eagles and go Bruins.

05-Feb-18

05-Feb-18
It was a great game... very entertaining with lots of offense. Philly just made a few more plays.

05-Feb-18
BC, +1 on the Pats D. I imagine there's a little friction in the locker room between O and D players.

Also would have been nice if Bill didn't handcuff the D a little bit by sitting Butler. Not saying it would have definitely reversed the outcome but if just a couple of those 3rd down (or 4th down) conversions are defensive stops then it's anyone's guess what might have been. Thanks Bill...

05-Feb-18
Some how I didnt even see this post...

Bummer of a final score. But what a game. That was some good sport right there - unless you like defense. For the most part, both teams defenses looked pretty rough out there. Both got one turnover - Eagles got it at the most important time and sealed the game with it. I mean how does a team lose when it puts up almost 600 yds of offense? Amazing. Fun game, again, great sport. Just bummed the Pat's didnt come out on top.

Hard to understand that Butler "non playing, active but intentionally unused" stuff...

05-Feb-18
My buddy who is a sports geek said butler was caught smoking pot and missed 2 team meetings leading up to the game. Not sure how true that is, but that's what I heard.

Our defense made Nick Foles look like Aaron Roger's. Fun to watch, sucks we didn't win. We will be back.

• Sitka Gear