grizzlyadam 04-Feb-18
spike78 04-Feb-18
skipmaster1 06-Feb-18
Will 06-Feb-18
N8tureBoy 08-Feb-18
Bigbuckbob 08-Feb-18
notme 09-Feb-18
04-Feb-18
Nice, what sounds are you using this time of year? I had a buddy do some trapping on one of my spots last month, but came up empty with a lot of close calls. I'm thinking of doing a few sits with a rifle this month.

04-Feb-18
If and when Your state opens up bobcat and bear seasons I will be on it. It should be some fantastic hunting!

06-Feb-18

skipmaster1's embedded Photo
skipmaster1's embedded Photo
My spot in zone 11 is absolutely loaded with bobcats. I can't believe there is no season.

06-Feb-18
Stinks when media and general legislature decisions guide wildlife management vs sound biology. Bummer.

Still, a cool night afield Pat. I had an exciting bear encounter in Ashford in early October this year. Walking a trail out, come past some laurels and to the left is a bear. Thankfully he exited stage left...

08-Feb-18
The DEEP is doing a bobcat survey.... so far, no bobcats have responded. However, they are very grateful if you report sightings. I sent them a few trail camera pics from different areas. The contact info is on the website. The first step to getting a season is to assess the population density

08-Feb-18
I have one on my phone, came right under my tree

09-Feb-18

notme's Link
https://m.facebook.com/groups/65171036576?ref=bookmarks

• Sitka Gear