steve 11-Feb-18
Ace 11-Feb-18
shawnm 11-Feb-18
shawnm 11-Feb-18
shawnm 11-Feb-18
longbeard 11-Feb-18
kent 12-Feb-18
06-Feb-18
Just got off the phone with cantina. We will have the bar reserved for us and this is the menu. Steak and potatoes... Pasta... Chicken Parmesan... Appetizer- anti pasta

Also I'm holding the free raffle for all.. Saturday at 5.. see you all there Me... Ace... BBb... Notme... Bb... N8tureboy... Steve... CT crow- possible... Blood trail... Soap dish- stopping by... Cj... Longbeard... If I'm missing anyone plz let me know..

06-Feb-18
Shawn

06-Feb-18
I'll be bringing some freebies for all. Bring your big trucks so you can fit all the loot.;)

07-Feb-18
I think you forgot Doc?

07-Feb-18
He's not invited. I was just playing.

07-Feb-18
The dinner is for bow hunters.

07-Feb-18
You can bow hunt for bugs cant you..like a teenie tiny bow..

07-Feb-18
LMAO... you guys are too much.. nice one notme but I still think that's considered bow hunting, even for ticks

10-Feb-18
I just went on the maps app on my cell and put in Cantina Restaurant in Middletown Ct and there were "no results found". Anybody want to let me in on the secret knock to this speak easy

10-Feb-18
Never mind I got it. Its Cantina Café and Ristorante

10-Feb-18
See you there ??

10-Feb-18
Yes Steve I'm leaving work in Greenwich at 4pm. Hope to be there by 5:30pm

10-Feb-18
Shawn, sent you a pm earlier. Not going to make it, sick as a dog, suspect flu

10-Feb-18
I think i gots the squishy poo poos..OHHH BOOOOY!!!..it should be fun..lol

Bb...flu sucks bud!!! Next time.

10-Feb-18
Shawn, thanks for making tonight a great time. The company and food was perfect and it was fun see the guys and putting faces to the names.

10-Feb-18
Yes. Great food and great company. Looking forward to next year. Thanks again Shawn

10-Feb-18
Awesome job Shawn, great bunch of guys to say the least. Generous raffle provided, BBB brought some great tools for us. Thank you. If anyone was thinking about attending, do so.

10-Feb-18
ya man good times!!!...

The letter J..cracked me up all the way home..lol

10-Feb-18
Awesome guys I'm glad you had a blast as I did to. Great food great time. I'm glad you enjoyed the raffle soap. Thanks bbb for the awesome tools they will literally be used on Monday. Thanks to all who came and looking forward to next year. Still not dead set on switching anything up. I enjoy holding the event and like the old saying goes if it's not broke don't try and fix it. Maybe I just have to be more open to other ideas. Anyway awesome night!!

11-Feb-18
Good times and great laughs. Thank you Shawn for your hospitality and generosity with setting it up and the raffle! BBB, thanks for your “tool box” of goodies.

It pretty amazing that Bowsite brought us all together.

11-Feb-18
I had a great time meeting everyone ,food was great !

11-Feb-18
What a good time, thanks Shawn for setting it up. I'd like to thank Pat for picking up the entire tab. The rest of you guys missed out on a fun night, good food some great stories and even a few true ones.

Thanks for the raffle Shawn, and the Stanley Tools Bob.

11-Feb-18
Pat picking up the tab?? Where was I ?? Lol. It would be nice seeing how he designed this site and lives in CT that he would attend. But good times anyway. It's there loss. I'm still full.. and did crow get his gift to?? Lol

11-Feb-18

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
All of us

11-Feb-18
Top pic from left to right..... Shawn. Soap dish ... n8tureboy...bbb.... notme front and center.. behind him to the right is ace.. then Steve to his right.. bloodtrail.... and lastly longbeard....

11-Feb-18
Shawn Thanks for a great nite and raffle. Yes it was great to put a face and name together. Shawn if you are not open to moving the venue, then at least accept some help with the raffle. You shouldn't have to incur that expense alone. But the good news is we have almost a whole year to work out the details. Lots of critters to kill before that! Thanks again

12-Feb-18
Could this be the next coming of the UBC ????

• Sitka Gear