Vtec15 09-Feb-18
Fran 10-Feb-18
captain 10-Feb-18
captain 10-Feb-18
BC 10-Feb-18
Will 12-Feb-18
steve 14-Feb-18
07-Feb-18
Just got home yesterday from day surgery Monday back surgery went well still have some pain in my leg but they said it will go away can’t do a whole lot but sit and stand no bending lifting or twisting for 8 weeks should be ready to go for turkey season the only thing I miss is my best friend I had to put down the day of my surgery but he’s in a better place with out suffering can’t wait for Turkey season now

07-Feb-18
Awesome Captain - on the surgery. Still brutal on the pup. Keep healing well! On a positive - you can post to bowsite like crazy while relaxing and healing :)!!!

Bring on the Thunder Chickens!

07-Feb-18

captain's embedded Photo
captain's embedded Photo
Ya this is one of the very few snow storms I have watched out my window at home I am usually behind the wheel of a loader pushing snow

07-Feb-18
Speedy recovery Captain , Nice view !

07-Feb-18
sometimes its nice watching the snow fall from the window vs the wind shield heal up

07-Feb-18
Heal quick Cap'n. And sorry for your loss. Spring is a great time to start training a new furry friend.

07-Feb-18
Get well Captain, a little mental therapy watching the snow fall, fond memories to reminisce on.

08-Feb-18
Good news on your surgery, captain. Do everything your docs tell you to do... in just 8 short weeks you'll be your new self and ready to bag some turkeys.

08-Feb-18
Heal up quick Captain. Sorry about the dog... never easy... I like my dogs more than most people! lol Can't wait for spring turkey!

08-Feb-18
Wish you luck captain. Where theirs a will there’s a way.

09-Feb-18
Glad the surgery went well Captain. Sorry to hear about your pooch, one of the hardest things to do.

09-Feb-18
I also Just had back surgery in January. The sciatica pain in my leg was miserable. It has gotten a lot better, but did take just about a month. Good luck!

09-Feb-18
good to hear surgery went good, beats having it done in October that's for sure! rest and get soon well!!

10-Feb-18
Glad to hear things went well with your procedure Cap. I lost my best friend on 11-11-11- and still miss him. It gets easier but, I think about him often. I hope you will be out hunting thunder chickens this spring.

10-Feb-18
I want to thank everyone for there kind words it’s been a tough week not being able to move much and still being in pain the pain in my back and leg seem a little better each day but the pain in my hart Still hurts as much as it did I know it will get better in time

10-Feb-18
I want to thank everyone for there kind words it’s been a tough week not being able to move much and still being in pain the pain in my back and leg seem a little better each day but the pain in my hart Still hurts as much as it did I know it will get better in time

10-Feb-18
Go slow. Takes longer to heal when you’re passed that thirty something age. You picked a good time to take of it. You’ll be good to go come October

12-Feb-18
Keep healing well Captain! It takes time... and the emotional scars longer than the physical ones. Rest up.

14-Feb-18
Get well soon !

• Sitka Gear