Grasshopper 11-Feb-18
Jaquomo 11-Feb-18
cnelk 11-Feb-18
Paul@thefort 11-Feb-18
Dirty D 11-Feb-18
Glunt@work 11-Feb-18
6point 11-Feb-18
11-Feb-18
Its been a hectic year for me and bowhunting has had to take a back seat to some other priorities. Had a great evening tonight with good friends, delicious wild game, a great presentation by Lou, and some touching moments to remember some fellow bowhunters that have passed on. A big thank you to everyone who put in the time and effort to pull off another great big game feast.

11-Feb-18
Bow hunters and families are special. Glad to attend. my best, Paul

11-Feb-18

Grasshopper's embedded Photo
Grasshopper's embedded Photo
This guy claims no need for camo, as his own pasty face resembles an elk butt! Some guys are lucky that way.

Thanks to the BTB volunteers for another fun night. My girls really like going places where they are guaranteed to get a raffle prize.

My only regret is my moose roast was gone before my kids got to try it. Guess we can cook another.

11-Feb-18

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
This is my favorite of all bowhunting club banquets. I was honored to be invited to speak again, but between the great food and great friends it's always a memorable evening.

Glunt, I saw you back there and really wanted to shake your hand and chat. Didn't happen, so next time!

Here's me and cnelk and our dates.

11-Feb-18
Yeah, good times for sure!

Lou was absolutely right about tomorrow's guarantee - there isnt one.

You know all those things you want to do? You should do them

11-Feb-18
Lou, you must have hired a very professional photograph to take that picture.

11-Feb-18

Dirty D's embedded Photo
Dirty D's embedded Photo
Love the BTB Banquet & enjoy every minute of it, especially knowing all the hard work that goes into putting it on. I thought Lou did a fantastic job with his speech. As he was talking, I was watching my boys listen to his stories and looking around the room at all the wonderful company, thinking to myself that I was doing all right as a dad, just by bringing the little guys to an event like the banquet (I'm not always thinking that about my fathering skills :( ) My favortie part is that it's a night with a room full of great people, most whom I have a ton of respect for and I just hope a little bit of that rubs off on the little fellars. Great night, as always. Thank you BTB!!

11-Feb-18
Yeah sorry I didn't catch you Lou. We had hockey in the morning so we cut out pretty fast after my son made a haul off the raffle table.

11-Feb-18
I would also like to add my thanks to all who put on another great big game feast. Lou did a fantastic job, as usual, with his presentation last night! There are quite a few of you in that room that have been my friends for many years and I thank you for your friendship, dedication to the club and the sport of bowhunting and archery. There is not a finer group of guys and gals that I have been a part of than the "Old Goats" from the BTB. Steve, I got the last little piece of your Moose roast and it was delicious!

• Sitka Gear