Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
Grasshopper 11-Feb-18
starbux 11-Feb-18
Paul@thefort 12-Feb-18
Paul@thefort 12-Feb-18
COHOYTHUNTER 12-Feb-18
11-Feb-18
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on the new system for buying hunting licenses in Colorado. If you have ever used reserveamerica.com to reserve a campsite, be really careful during sign up or you could be assigned a new CID# and lose the ability to login to your old DOW account. I managed to create a second account and will have to call CO CPW tomorrow to merge the two accounts. Took me 30 minutes on hold with reserveamerica.com to find out.

Get your Colorado CPW account set up sooner than later. It may end up being a multi-day pain in the ass that could really screw up April 2nd.

11-Feb-18
Thanks for spreading the word.

The Colorado Bowhunters Association sent a similar alert message to our members last month in email, and published in our latest magazine as a valuable member benefit. We sure need and appreciate new members and volunteers. We just had resignations from our public relation director, and secretary for personal reasons. You can join online at www.coloradobowhunting.org

You get the magazine 6 times a year, representation at the Parks & wildlife commission, legislature, chance to participate and be heard in members surveys, fellowship events like the jamboree, banquet, and more.

11-Feb-18
I had problems as well. My 6 month residency date was 2 days before the turkey draw. Since I waited a couple weeks after my move to switch my drivers license, I used my lease agreement and utility bill. The system still locked me out and I had to call for an “override”. Still got it done but it was a pain. Apply early folks. The system will be a mess 2 days before the big game draw.

12-Feb-18
Two minute call to CPW and my CID#s were merged into my old DOW CID# and all is right in the world. Ready to apply for 2018.

12-Feb-18
And I do believe that every one, even family members need their own separate email address to gain access to the online license process

12-Feb-18
And I do believe that every one, even family members need their own separate email address to gain access to the online license process

12-Feb-18
I really think we should just let everyone figure it out... especially non-residents.. maybe less people will apply then... Might just create a big enough SNAFU to fix point creep.. lol

• Sitka Gear