DaleHajas 15-Feb-18
horsethief51 15-Feb-18
rust4brains 15-Feb-18
RC 15-Feb-18
hawk-eye 15-Feb-18
Rut Nut 16-Feb-18
11-Feb-18

TFTS's Link
Hey Gang, Fellow PA hunter here. I run a deer hunting podcast I thought some of you may enjoy it. We cover everything from chasing whitetails, western hunts to habitat management with some great guests. You can find it on iTunes (Truth From The Stand Deer Hunting Podcast) or I'll place a link below to the site.

Shoot straight! TFTS

11-Feb-18
Bloviate is one of my favorite words!

12-Feb-18
Mike is one of my favorite "bloviators"! ;-)

12-Feb-18
Mike's a piker compared to RC's bloviating.

14-Feb-18
I could be game to have someone from UBPA come on. I'm getting ready to do a heritage show with some folks from QDMA...should be out by the end of the month. And wrote a heritage article that will be in the next Quality Whitetails issue.

Have someone get in touch with me via facebook and we'll see what we can set up.

15-Feb-18
I have nothing else to do and all week to do it. Be glad to. As most of you know, I sure can talk a lot. :^).

15-Feb-18
The UBP was a big supporter of QDMA when the QDMA guys were riding around posting the board with all the aged jawbones attached:) mebbe 1997? I bet theyve become a bit more hi-tech since then? Its good to see they're doing well. Hope they still post the board too!

15-Feb-18
I have info to post on a CWD meeting in Jefferson county this September near Brookville.

15-Feb-18
Could you imagine if we got Art and RC on a podcast?

15-Feb-18
Oh boy. LOL

15-Feb-18
yikes

16-Feb-18
LMBO Pat! I don't think anybody is ready for that! ;-)

• Sitka Gear