Sitka Gear
Got cabin fever?
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
Little Bear 12-Feb-18
Little Bear 12-Feb-18
12-Feb-18
If so, the cure is the indoor 3D shoot at Huntington Archery Club this Saturday. Yes, it's indoors but still gets you out of the house and shooting your bow. This will be held at the new indoor range adjacent to the outdoor range on Fudges Creek. Come out and check out the new facilities! A flyer with directions was included in the last VOICE magazine and will be posted here later for those that aren't members and don't receive The VOICE magazine. I think you can also google Huntington Archery Club and find their site w/ directions.

12-Feb-18
Shoot time is 10:00am - 3:00pm Directions: Outdoor Range From Huntington: Take your best route to the East Mall Road exit 20 on I-64 at Barboursville, WV. Turn left towards Route 60. At the Intersection of Route 60, turn Left. Follow route 60 East. At the intersection of Route 60 and Fudges Creek road (third stoplight) turn Right. There is an Exxon on the corner. Follow Fudges Creek Road approx. 6.5 miles to Weaver Road (remember to veer left at the church). Turn Left. The range is located at the end of Weaver Road. From Charleston: Follow I-64 to the Milton exit. Turn left towards Rt. 60. Turn right on Rt. 60 west. Follow Rt. 60 west to Fudges Creek road. Follow above.

• Sitka Gear