RUGER1022 12-Feb-18
RJN 12-Feb-18
Grunter 12-Feb-18
ground hunter 12-Feb-18
RUGER1022 12-Feb-18
Franklin 12-Feb-18
ground hunter 12-Feb-18
12-Feb-18
Doctor gave me the green light for serious scouting . Put on about 4 miles in big timber today . A few observations.. Found an Owls nest . The basr of the pine was loaded woth Droppings , feathers , & bones from. Mice & Squirrels.

A few Deer tracks including 1 that Most of us want to see . About 3 inches , splayed & rounded .

1 pack of Wolf tracks . No yote sign .

4 miles & NO Rabbits . Those bunnys don't have much of a chance with all the Predators chasing them .

0 degees but Sunny & no wind . Felt good to get out .

12-Feb-18
Glad to hear you can be back active like you want. How was the walking? Lots of snow, or did you use snow shoes?

12-Feb-18
Snow was 1 to 2 feet but powdery . Wore an old pair of Rocky Stalkers . How far did I go ? Didn't see any Beer cans or Butts after 1 1/2 miles .

I always pickup any litter when I 'm Scouting Trout or Deer . last year I hauled out 28 cans . Busch lite was the # 1 choice of the local slobs .

12-Feb-18
I'm going for a short walk tomorrow to shed hunt. Going to check a few areas I've stayed out of since last spring.

12-Feb-18
Can't wait to get out and do some scouting/shed hunting. I agree....busch light is the choice of woods slobs. Good for you on getting out there Ruger!

12-Feb-18
Good for you Glenn,,,,, I just finished 17 weeks of rehab, am in a maintenance program now till the 28th, 400 minutes of cardio and weight training a week, so I am very busy, and got my new recurve almost to the point I should be able to fling some flu flu's in a few weeks

set some traps this am, close to where I can get my truck into,,,, going to start looking for sheds in another week, snow needs to get down a little,,,, looks like a warm up is coming,,,,,, good for hunting rabbitts

12-Feb-18
Good luck on the Rabbit hunt . I checked oyt my Rabbit honey hiles today . No bunnys & very little sign .

Question . I know we can't have Eagle feathers but I did bring home a few Great horn Owl feathers . Is the DNR going to drag me away if they find out ?

12-Feb-18
Isn`t that "feather law" one of the dumbest things ever....if you had a hefty bag full of them then something would be up but finding a couple feathers and not being able to keep them is asinine.

12-Feb-18
Ruger we got plenty here,,,, plans are made for Wed, guys are bringing in the beagles, always lots of fun

• Sitka Gear