Franklin 13-Feb-18
Hoot 14-Feb-18
13-Feb-18

Trapper's Link
I just saw this today.

13-Feb-18
that's dead on arrival,,, the guy is a goof,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

13-Feb-18
Did not even have to look to know this was a democrat sponsoring this. Very unlikely to happen in this state but you never know. This creep is just pandering to his base.

13-Feb-18
I agree, "....very unlikely to happen in this state....." But someday it will unless we as sportsmen consistently voice our opposition to such legislation. We need to make our opinions heard now. YOU need to make your opinion heard now. Contact your state legislators and let them know how you feel.

Don't know who your representatives are? Look it up on-line! The fact that you are reading this shows you are at least somewhat computer literate,...GOOGLE your reps and then let them know how you feel.

The more of us that speak up, the better. Strength in numbers. Numbers talk.

Oppose SB774 and SB775!

13-Feb-18
I have a friend that is a passionate Democrat, very involved in politics, bur loves to hunt, accepts trapping, and is all about habitat,,,,, I know he is involved in McCabes race for the primary,,,,,, He recently told me, his message to the Democrats was that they have to get the hunters and trappers on their side,,,,,,

never going to happen, when you have guys like Risser, who are completely out of touch

13-Feb-18
Might WI constitution amendment that makes hunting and fishing a right come into to play to protect trapping? Risser is a legend that soon will be a fossil.

13-Feb-18
It is one thing to piss and moan about such proposals on this forum where we are all preaching to the choir. Yeah, like that does a lot of good!

But what does do a lot of good, or it is supposed to, is to get in touch with your legislators. Like I said above, get in touch! Don't tell me how terrible this is, TELL THEM!

13-Feb-18
Glunker, I think RED fred is a fossil. He's been in the legislature since '56.

13-Feb-18
I agree, this will go nowhere. As Bill said, keep in the loop and voice your concerns to your politicians every time you can.

Ground Hunter has a point, but most likely won't happen. Our governor is no friend of the environment/conservation (and let's be 100% honest, not even a hunter) which will make it very much difficult for me to vote for him again. If the dems came up with with an opponent that is pro hunting/environment/conservation it would be hard for me not to support them. I know, most likely won't happen. BC

13-Feb-18
I'm totally shocked he's from Madison. Why don't you guys just bomb that city already and save your beautiful state from it's endless supply of dipwads?!?

13-Feb-18
I send e mails to our legislators all the time,,,, I can tell you they do respond,,,, they either read, or have someone assigned for this, but e mails get your point across,

You need to be vigilante at all times, on BOTH sides, as we have seen how their are goofs on the other side as well

13-Feb-18
Ground Hunter +1.

13-Feb-18
As I say a lot, I will never vote Democrat no matter who is running. I do not want to be on any side or linked to any party that the majority of wacko anti people side with, and the majority of them are Democrat.

13-Feb-18
Live2, + 1,000!

13-Feb-18
A friend sent me this link a few days ago. The least shocking thing about it is that it's a Madison Dem pushing it.

13-Feb-18
The Democrats keep passing out the tin foil hats, and most keep wearing them

13-Feb-18
Is there still a sign along the hwy between Milw. and Madison protesting deer hunting?

13-Feb-18
Red Fred just wants to feel relevant again.

13-Feb-18

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
I saw this today also. I'll be emailing and calling my state reps. Does anyone remember this guy running for president. He was a jokester, but I loved his billboards in Madison.

13-Feb-18
LOL.

13-Feb-18
Ban it all. I'd save a lot of money and spend a lot more time at home driving my wife nuts.

13-Feb-18
Love it when a lib shows up to exhibit their mentality and level of education. FF, thanks for playing but maybe you need to go back for some remedial English, spelling and punctuation courses.

13-Feb-18
I don`t want to share the road with a 90 year old but we keep electing them to run our state.

14-Feb-18
Camp 2 +1,000

• Sitka Gear