kluzakd 16-Feb-18
Big8 16-Feb-18
JohnMC 16-Feb-18
PECO 17-Feb-18
KC9 17-Feb-18
tradi-doerr 18-Feb-18
16-Feb-18
Hey Everyone,

Looking to see if anyone in the Denver area has any animals full body mounted (Whitetail or Elk primarily but would also like Moose Bighorn or Mulie as well if you have them). My wife is considering a sculpture of them and I would love it if someone would let me come take some 360 degree pictures of the mount so she can use as reference. Please PM me if you have a mount that is accessible and you would let me take some pictures of it.

Thanks!

16-Feb-18
Couldn't you get pics at Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops?

16-Feb-18
Thought about that but didn't know how they would feel about me bringing my dslr into there and snapping 20 pics? Also it's kind of difficult to get the full 360 degrees in those set up's (I never realized that until I scouted it the other day). That is my backup though if I can't find someone on here. Thanks for the response.

16-Feb-18
Sportsman's Warehouse in Loveland have several that would be easier to get 360 pictures. They are in the store in places you could walk around all sides easier than the displays in Cabela's. I know they closed some of the ones in the Denver area. I am not sure if any left in metro area or not. Might work better though than someone letting a stranger from the internet into their home. ;)

17-Feb-18
check with local taxidermists

17-Feb-18
Jonas taxidermy? I think they have a display area.

18-Feb-18
Sportsman's Warehouse off I-12 & 84th ave.

• Sitka Gear