Eastie778 16-Feb-18
Belchertown Bowman 16-Feb-18
Cougar 16-Feb-18
Murphy31 16-Feb-18
bigcountry 16-Feb-18
Belchertown Bowman 17-Feb-18
DanaC 17-Feb-18
16-Feb-18
I know some of you guys frequently upgrade your bow setups to more modern ones,..

Keep me in mind for buying your older bow,..

It just has to be better than a 2009 Hoyt Lasertech that I picked up for 175$, 30.5 to 31 inch draw.

Oh and I am a cheap bastard as you can probably already tell. LMAO

16-Feb-18
BB, keep an eye on EBay, I won my Bear Arena 34 a couple of months ago for 300. I'm also a cheap bastardia and waited and watched for a couple months before pouncing. As a side note I also bought my harley on eBay years ago out of a chopper shop in Jersey, obviously a big fan! Lol

16-Feb-18
Will do,.. I was just reading about your bow,.. wow for 300!

------------------------------------------------------- Generating IBO arrow speeds of 340 fps on a 6?1?2-inch brace height and 75 percent system letoff takes significant power and efficiency. That job falls to the H15 Hybrid cam system featured on the Arena. In addition to raw speed, Bear was also looking to make the shooting experience enjoyable with a smooth draw cycle.

Read more: http://www.bowhuntingmag.com/bow-reviews/bear-archery-arena-34-review/#ixzz57J1v9HVT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a nice bargain and something like that is what I am seeking,.. You have given me hope it actually possible to do it!

16-Feb-18
I feel like bow reviews are treading into craft beer and wine tasting territory... peach notes with a hint of vanilla, blending smoothly into an oaky finish... The most important thing is that it fits you in size and draw weight, I'd try to shoot any bow I'm looking to buy first... oh and I'll take the wheel house red ;)

16-Feb-18
Go to archerytalk. I've bought my last 6 bows on there. You can get some stupid deals.

16-Feb-18
BB....get some Bino's......it's not the bow...you got to see um......lol....had to buddy....couldn't resist.

17-Feb-18
Lol. Thanks Big. Maybe glasses too? ;)

17-Feb-18
I'd let a few shops know I'm looking, might help them make a sale on a new bow if they have a buyer for someone's trade-in.

• Sitka Gear