Ungie01201 20-Feb-18
drslyr 20-Feb-18
Will 20-Feb-18
Jimbo 20-Feb-18
xi 20-Feb-18
17-Feb-18

Jimbo's embedded Photo
Jimbo's embedded Photo
This little one was among a group of six deer in my yard this morning. When I snapped this photo, it was only 7 yards away. All of the deer I'm seeing look to be in really good shape after such a cold winter.

20-Feb-18
same here Jimbo, I saw 5 in my neighborhood, they were in great shape all plump and happy. 30 more days and the deer should be in great condition.

20-Feb-18
agreed... all of the ones around my house look healthy as well

20-Feb-18
Whats a deer look like? Western ma here.......

20-Feb-18
Drslyr for the mic drop... if this winter stays close to the past week or two the rest of the way, next fall should be a bumper year...

20-Feb-18
drslyr, this one literally came onto the patio (this side of the fence in the photo) and stood at the window staring at me on the other side of the glass. We were about 2 yards apart. I think I might be able to catch it and bring out west for a display at your local sporting club. At least then you'd know what they look like in person. ;o)

20-Feb-18
We need more Anterless permits, obviously to many in zones 1-4. Open on Oct 1st close it on Dec 31st. Anyone agree ? Kill off the last of the yards in 4S and southern 3. I agree with all of the above post !

• Sitka Gear