RutnStrut 20-Feb-18
Trapper 20-Feb-18
LTL JimBow 20-Feb-18
Jeff in MN 20-Feb-18
Franklin 20-Feb-18
South Farm 21-Feb-18
RutnStrut 21-Feb-18
20-Feb-18
Was the deer season report card and the D+ grade for WI discussed ? if so I missed it .

20-Feb-18
A troll went in there and used variations of actual Wisconsin Bowsiters handles (mine was tweety) and gave more ratings and reviews over..and over...and over again.

20-Feb-18
Gotta admit, the troll sure knew the people well and had some funny posts. I believe Pat said on BGF that they would be cleaned up.

20-Feb-18
I agree happy, even knew my love for gardening. He/She really put a lot of work into it.

20-Feb-18
Interesting to say the least....

20-Feb-18
Right! I was impressed that he remembered that my camping trip was a bust! I was mildly flattered.

20-Feb-18
"He/She really put a lot of work into it."

Like I tell my son when he does something stupid. Now if we could just get you to focus that creativity on something constructive.

20-Feb-18
Should we all take guess's who it is? Now that would be interesting. Neverbait, you start.

20-Feb-18
When I first saw the D+ I thought,, no way it can’t be . I never thought that somebody would spend time doing that. I didn’t read the details .

20-Feb-18
Whomever did it must have a boring and lonely life to waste time doing something like that.

20-Feb-18
If I remember correctly my grade was close to that...lol. I had a terrible year....2 in a row.

21-Feb-18
"Whomever did it must have a boring and lonely life to waste time doing something like that."

Any guesses who it was? Sounds like somebody we all know that has several aliases.

21-Feb-18
Pat could easily check IP's and see if it's from someone that posts under other handles. I have my suspicions.

• Sitka Gear