Cheesehead Mike 21-Feb-18
Live2hunt 21-Feb-18
Chief2 21-Feb-18
RutnStrut 21-Feb-18
ground hunter 21-Feb-18
20-Feb-18
As the winds of opportunity ramp up and are likely to continue ,,,how are you insulating yourself and your bow hunt to survive this ?

20-Feb-18
? more explanation

20-Feb-18
I think he means Crossbow = winds of ops... being facetious of course.

21-Feb-18
Since the full inclusion, I kind of gave up on the hunting industry. I now focus on my hunt and try not to let the non bow hunting community bother me. It's gotten to be a high tech thing to the masses and I bowed out of it. I am enjoying bow hunting now with a stick and string and loving every minute of it, the shooting and the hunting. I have not missed a beat as far as the freezer either, I've taken 4 shots in the past 2 years with the recurve and have taken 3 deer with one miss.

21-Feb-18
Yes its the "Free For All " Ground hunter you made reference to the free for all in your post regarding a primitive season . This free for all is the opportunity that is being presented for all to enjoy . How much private land do I need to insulate myself from a neighbor who is flying the this flag of opportunity high in the sky . What about public land ? What day on the public land would I l be free from these opportunity hunts ?

21-Feb-18
I say... may I mom the dog face to the banana patch...?

21-Feb-18
That's a good point Mike!

21-Feb-18
I think the lack of fresh air and sunshine is getting to folks...

21-Feb-18

Cheesehead Mike's Link
I'm thinking that somebody might have been raised by Steve Martin ;^)

21-Feb-18
Mike why did you give it away? it's more fun having people think you flipped;)

21-Feb-18
I don't know, I guess I must have flipped ;^)

21-Feb-18
too funny

• Sitka Gear