Trapper 21-Feb-18
RutnStrut 21-Feb-18
Tweed 21-Feb-18
retro 21-Feb-18
Inmyelement 21-Feb-18
Drop Tine 21-Feb-18
DoorKnob 21-Feb-18
20-Feb-18
Why can't we have one,,,,,,, instead of the free for all, we have now,,,, I wish we had a primitive season, hand drawn bows, and ML with no scopes,,,,, that would be so nice,,,,,,

we have lost the meaning and experience, of our youth,,,,,,

20-Feb-18
gh x 2

20-Feb-18
Loin cloth's and spears. Waiting by the waterhole to spear them when they come to drink. No need for scent free clothing, use mud to keep the skeeters away.

No reason you can't use a longbow or unscoped ML, it's called choice. Just like choosing not to shoot at an animal that is outside of your personal effective killing range.

Sometimes I choose to take my recurve or compound or pistol during the gun season, that's my choice. If I choose to take one of my bows it automatically opens the door for me to harvest more than a deer. For instance, if a turkey would wander by and I have a valid tag in my pocket I can legally harvest it.

We all have the choice to take a "lessor weapon" if we so choose. But if that "lessor weapon" in fact proves to be superior then the season needs to be adjusted. Just like we were "promised" when the law was changed.

20-Feb-18
If your talking Spears I'm in

20-Feb-18
If you’re talking Brittany Spears, I’m in too...

20-Feb-18
Doesn't the UP have a primitive season in some zones?

20-Feb-18
Atl-Atl Why not?

Maybe someone from this forum could be the first ever to down a drone with an atl-atl!

21-Feb-18
That would have to be Tweed to do that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

21-Feb-18
Now that's funny Reggiezpoop

21-Feb-18
There are some states that have draw hunts on public land that is trad archery only. I would love to see WI do this with a few chunks of public land. But I can already hear the whine asses. But it's not fair I didn't draw, trad only isn't inclusive to everyone.

Not everything in life is inclusive of everyone. Suck it up buttercup.

21-Feb-18
Who wouldn't have a blast doing this?

21-Feb-18
The state would run out of kleenex if someone tried to implement a primitive only hunt. The thing thats hilarious is we have a special 10 day hunt for the single shot rifle guys. :>) You just have to laugh at some of this stuff.......

21-Feb-18
Now we are talking. A early mechanical advantage bow season from 2nd Saturday in Sept. until 4 weeks prior to gun season. Trad archery season the 4 weeks prior to gun season. Regular gun season followed by scopeless muzzleloader season and late bow season as it currently runs.

21-Feb-18
How about we just use what ever flips your switch under the lesser weapons rule and be happy.

21-Feb-18
I think we already have primatives hunting is some seasons :P

• Sitka Gear