xi 23-Feb-18
Jamison Clark III 24-Feb-18
DanaC 25-Feb-18
xi 25-Feb-18
Murphy31 25-Feb-18
xi 25-Feb-18
Ungie01201 26-Feb-18
23-Feb-18
Hey Guys....Who's going to the show this year? If enough are there on any particular day, lets grab lunch or something.....Starts today...23rd and ends Sunday the 25th...

23-Feb-18
I'd love to make it out, but not in the cards for me this year.

23-Feb-18
Biggest waste of money for me today. 14.00 for me, 5.00 for my son, 5.00 to park in 2" of mud just to get in the door. Several home improvement companies, couple of people selling cook wear, and the best was MA Dept of Family and Children looking for foster homes. Couldn't help myself, I asked about it, 1st question to me was do you have firearms in the home ? Ah, I'm speechless. Good luck, BTW, Northeast Big Bucks are in the dark, cold, little building ! Never again.

24-Feb-18
This show has gone to shit over the years. You can go to the website and see which vendors are there and go directly to their websites.

25-Feb-18
Only archery I saw was the PSE booth, but I have friends there so it was worthwhile stopping by. The show is a far cry from the old days. Remember when they had an indoor shoot in the old arena building?

25-Feb-18
Dana, that was an IBO World qualifying event. Show used to be 4 buildings. How many kids did you see there ?

25-Feb-18
There was plenty of kids there.

25-Feb-18
Good to here, a glimmer of hope

26-Feb-18
I have not gone to that in several years. Same people. Same vendors, outfitters, etc... 1 out of 3 booths selling flea market junk! I used to go to see my friend who runs a NB hunting outfitter where I shot my moose back in 08. Now I just stay in touch over social media.

• Sitka Gear