Contributors to this thread:
Knothead 24-Feb-18
osage 24-Feb-18
creed 25-Feb-18
Boris 25-Feb-18
Knothead 25-Feb-18
Chuckster 25-Feb-18
24-Feb-18
I know this is a bowhunting site but maybe it is time. If you are not a member or even if you are maybe it is time to show our support and solidarity for the 2nd amendment and join the NRA. If there was ever a time to join, now is it.

Please pass this on and encourage your family and friends to join.

24-Feb-18
If it wasn't for the NRA, all firearms would have been confiscated years ago. Except for the ones criminals have of course.

25-Feb-18
It is time. The leftist media has ammunition and is going to be relentless in creating as many problems as they can for the NRA and gun owning citizens. Fortunately we have a president that is pro 2nd amendment. Maybe he will have opportunity to appoint another pro-gun Supreme Court justice before he leaves office. That will be where our gun rights are going to be decided.

25-Feb-18
Here is a question for all: Why does it cost so much money to have all these safe guards in the schools and people bitch about it. But, our elected officials have all these safe guards in place at the same cost and nobody says a word? Why should our teachers who are one of the lowest paid college educated professionals( ave. salary 45,000) an in some states they start at 25000. An our elected officials are making over 200,000 an getting the best of the best medical plans. Yes, we pay for it for them. They are trying to cram down the publics throat this Affordable Health Care. If it is so great, why don't they have it? Just a thought.

25-Feb-18
That my friend is the million dollar question.

25-Feb-18
creed, we can only hope Trump outlasts Ginsburg. If he wins a 2nd term I think the SC will be in good hands for 25+ years.

• Sitka Gear