M.P. 06-Mar-18
Babysaph 06-Mar-18
Lefthand Hunter 06-Mar-18
gobbler 06-Mar-18
Babysaph 08-Mar-18
Lefthand Hunter 08-Mar-18
gobbler 08-Mar-18
27-Feb-18
Just wondering what your thoughts on more gun control ???

27-Feb-18
Yeah,i need to practice more to get better control . I havnt been a NRA member for a while but its time to join again

27-Feb-18
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns

27-Feb-18
NRA life member. Have been for 15 years and, a heavy yearly contributor aside from that. That'll tell you what I think about gun control.

27-Feb-18
Another life member and I think the best gun control is with 2 hands

27-Feb-18
I say hold the criminal accountable, don’t punish law abiding citizens for what outlaws do.

The lawless don’t obey laws, therefore new laws will not help!

27-Feb-18
There are actually some people that believe banning guns will magically keep fruit cakes from getting one.

27-Feb-18
Its the same idea people had back in the 19 teens. If we can only ban alcohol, that demon rum, the country will become a more Christian nation.

That didn't work and neither will a gun ban or control or whatever euphemism they want to use. We don't have a gun problem, we have a society problem.

You know where you won't find a school shooter? In church.

28-Feb-18
Schools are gun free zones now - how has that been working out? Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws there are in place - how is that working out?

28-Feb-18
Heroin was made illegal in the US in 1924. It became illegal to manufacture, Possess, or sell Heroin. Almost 100 years later we all know how well that law worked out.

28-Feb-18
All great points. If the bad guys can't get guns legally they will resort to trying to take them from us to use.

28-Feb-18
Guns are the only thing in our country that make it uninviting for other countries to try and invade us and take us over. We nee

28-Feb-18
Guns are the only thing in our country that make it uninviting for other countries to try and invade us and take us over. We need to focus more on security, such as what happened in Florida like the FBI looking over all the warnings that were given.

28-Feb-18
Also an ocean on each side makes it uninviting for other countries to invade us. As does go I g through Canada and Mexico.

28-Feb-18
hookman is right. that is one of the main reason for owning guns. You can bet they will have guns with multiple shot magazines when they come for us

04-Mar-18
I hope it never comes to how it is in Britain and other countries, the take all our guns and cut them in pieces with a chop saw. That's what needs to be done to criminals that commits crimes with guns.

04-Mar-18
The second amendment wasn’t inserted into our bill of rights to make sure we all had good Deer rifles. It’s important to remember why we have that guaranteed right.

04-Mar-18
To protect ourselves and homes against terror and tyranny , at home and about and I believe the Constitution said against Our Own Government !

I never ever wanted an AR until the Libtards and nobummer said I didnt need 1 !

Now I have 2, and several thousand rounds of ammo !

04-Mar-18
Imma get one while I still can

04-Mar-18
Ron, thats why I got mine too. Well, that and potential zombie attacks.

05-Mar-18
Gobbler - going to debate with you again here - everyone knows that a crossbow is the in weapon for zombies now! Don’t make me use the D word again! LOL

05-Mar-18
Well, I will agree for single or very small groups of zombies crossbows are they way to go so u don’t attract others. But if they are all there anyway and the dingleberries are hitting the fan I want a bump stocked AR with a 100 round clip

05-Mar-18
I will just put up a zombie free zone sign https://youtu.be/T5uxiCihN58

05-Mar-18
I heard the DNR traded some turkeys for some zombies that they stocked in the Smoke Hole area where I hunt. I think I saw one last fall but not sure. Im trying to get one on my trail camera. Trying to figure how to bait one in.

05-Mar-18
They are easy to bait in. Just hang a couple pounds of fresh meat up and make a lot of noise. They stagger or crawl right in

05-Mar-18
Oh man, the creative juices are flowing now! I think I can see a great movie opportunity here. Smoke Hole: The Zombie Lair, no no, Big Foot Meets the Zombie, no no, The Last of the Smoke Hole Zombies.

06-Mar-18
We could probably recruit Mothman to soar in .

06-Mar-18
More like a tv series:The UTV Dead

06-Mar-18
LOL.

06-Mar-18
OK, so here's the storyline. The movie stars a doctor and a dentist, off course. The doctor comes up with a super sedative that knocks out the zombie. He puts it on the tip of the bolt in his crossgun. He shoots the zombie and while he is out, the dentist pulls all of his teeth, thus rendering the zombie harmless. The world is saved. Well, at least Smoke Hole. But then..........

06-Mar-18
Sounds Oscar worthy to me :^)

08-Mar-18
Well then the meat I hunt up to attract them will be worthless

08-Mar-18
On the contrary, still need the meat to lure them in so the doc can shoot them with his sedative tipped cross gun! Only then can you extract their teeth.

08-Mar-18
Yeah JR, u might be able to cure zombieism as we know it. Without teeth they can’t bite and transfer zombieism. U could become famous!

• Sitka Gear