Murphy31 04-Mar-18
huntskifishcook 04-Mar-18
spike78 04-Mar-18
spike78 04-Mar-18
peterk1234 04-Mar-18
Will 04-Mar-18
spike78 04-Mar-18
04-Mar-18
My wife bought my dog and I a Chukar hunt for Valentines day and we went this morning. We had 8 stocked for us and my dog found all of them. The crazy parts is one flew up and away then turned around 100 yards away and flew full speed right at me! No lie I stuck my gun barrel out and clothes lined the thing two feet away. It fell down and ran and the dog caught it. She then put up another and I hear a screech and a Goshawk dove down and grabbed it in mid air! Wildest bird hunting day I ever had. We managed 4 down as I suck at shooting lol. 1 for the hawk. All in all a good day.

04-Mar-18
Well this sucks my Iphone is down and I now have an Android. Any ideas how to post pics on this thing?

04-Mar-18
Not an android guy spike, but sounds like fun!!

04-Mar-18
My android looks exactly like the computer does. You press choose file, and options pop up on the phone.

04-Mar-18
Sounds exciting! The hawks must love it when that place gets stocked with fresh meat! I have an android and email pics from my phone then post them from my comp.

04-Mar-18
Murphy that was how I used to do it but when I press file it does nothing.

04-Mar-18
Joe it looks like I will have to try that. I cant figure this crappy phone out.

04-Mar-18
Spike, how did you get into bird hunting? I have yet to own a shotgun, but it is next on my radar. There is a skeet or trap club near my house (I can't tell the difference) and I was thinking of stopping by there to see if I could join. My dad never hunted, so I am self taught :)

04-Mar-18
Spike, That sounds awesome! Really cool.

As for posting pics - I do that from my android often since most pic's I take now, are with the android cam. As others noted above, I write the post, tap "Choose File" and it opens a file (almost like explorer on a PC), find the pictures folder, tap it, tap the picture and it's done. Once you do it once, the phone seems to remember, and when I did another, it just opens pic's when I hit choose file.

04-Mar-18
Peter, I started off hunting small game and recently got my bird dog so it sure is fun watching her work the birds. Will that is how my old phone worked but with this one I click on the file and it doesnt do anything.

• Sitka Gear