snapcrackpop 15-Mar-18
Brantlers 19-Mar-18
Orange Feather 23-Mar-18
Bowman 26-Mar-18
Michael 01-Apr-18
Henry 12-Jul-18
Dirk Diggler 18-Jul-18
06-Mar-18
You guys are aware this Minnesota site on here sorta sucks - like no use! But I see there are quite a few Minnesota elk hunters on the Big Game site. How much interest out there in a Spring or Summer get together out there?? Maybe a target and 3D shoot? May be a nice range available where I live just north of Grand Rapids. Thoughts??

06-Mar-18
Bunch of Minnesota elk hunters getting together, great idea...always like talking elk.

09-Mar-18
I know crickets here. It would be fun learning about elk hunting and meeting some other bowsiters. I guess it's about timing.

09-Mar-18
The problem with the Minnesota site is that most everybody that lives in Minnesota these days ain't from Minnesota. The Wisconsin site is much more fun even if they do like the Packers and squabble like 8 year olds sometime!

11-Mar-18
I’m in. I’m in Hibbing.

12-Mar-18
Sounds fun I could try to make something work but live in SE MN.

15-Mar-18
Mankato area here....

19-Mar-18
I am in..north shore area here. . but willing to travel

23-Mar-18
I'm planning on going to Colorado this year. Mankato area. Hey Snap I live one mile from the dog park range.

26-Mar-18
First year in a while that I did not get to send in for out west as hunting partner doesn't have vacation time left. I hope I can make it through another year of no elk hunting, but I have 4 points for bear so will have to enjoy that and deer this year. But I live in Bemidji and we have one of the best outdoor ranges around. We are going to set the dates for a couple of 3D shoots as soon as the state indoor is done, so check the Arrow magazine or if anyone comes this way let me know and we can go out and shoot the range.

01-Apr-18
I am for a shoot. I live over by Fergus Falls.

I will be Wyoming bound in September for the 2nd year in a row. Got lucky and drew a random tag in a mid range unit.

12-Jul-18
I'm interested if there's anything going on elk related. Have no experience elk hunting but quite a bit of experience in the backcountry with my own stock. Live in Anoka county.

18-Jul-18

Dirk Diggler's Link
Heres a link that's pretty interactive and current, of the 2018 fire season in Colorado, for those interested.

• Sitka Gear